Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Would anyone like to see gladiator arenas in nodes

2»

Comments

• Options
    @Rhoqaro @Kratz

I'll have to say, I don't think the richest will be interested in fighting. 

What we will have are champions of the various merchant houses competing against each other. Then, the other merchants get to sponsor these fighters by buying buffs, blessings and enchantments for them. 

Ahhh, nothing say extravagance like having your favorite champion crush the opposing champion so badly that the crowd shouts unfair. I know we all say there isn't going to be any pay-to-win. But come on, if you cannot pay-to-win in the economic node, then that just defeats the purpose of an economic node, doesn't it? 

Also, don't forget to allow for advertising of the aforementioned buffs, blessings and enchantment between fights.

• Options
    Cyreph said:
    Also, don't forget to allow for advertising of the aforementioned buffs, blessings and enchantment between fights.

• Options
    Is it just me or would this be great to be added to the corruption system? If you die and still have corruption you spawn in the MASSIVE coliseum. If there is another character at the time you will fight them, allowing spectators to place bets before the gates are opened. If not you pretty much have to take on a massive raid creature in front of all spectators who paid to enter. LOL 
  • Options
    Sounds like a really easy way to get rid of corruption.
  • Options
    Is it just me or would this be great to be added to the corruption system? If you die and still have corruption you spawn in the MASSIVE coliseum. If there is another character at the time you will fight them, allowing spectators to place bets before the gates are opened. If not you pretty much have to take on a massive raid creature in front of all spectators who paid to enter. LOL 
    Then if they fail to beat the raid creature they have to put on a presentation for local kids about the dangers or corruption and how they should just say "No!":
  • Options
    Any game that lets me become Russell Crowe is a game worth playing.
  • Options
    Low level nodes can have underground fight clubs :open_mouth:

• Options
    Isn't this already confirmed? The military node will have an arena.
  • Options
    Isn't this already confirmed? The military node will have an arena.
    It might have i haven't seen anything about it from what i have heard i thought they were planing on doing an instance type of arena but i would like to see on in the nodes that can benefit the economy also and bring the community together