Promoted to Level 2?

MaoraMaora Member ✭✭✭
So I just got an e-mail and a notification here saying that I have been promoted to level 2, what is this level 2 thing?

"Those who stand above others must have noble ideals along with the most noble intentions. Anyone that cannot manage the will of the masses is not fit to serve as the leader of knights. You say you're punishing someone for standing up to you? That kind of justice is a lie."
— Silver Knight —

Comments

• KarthosKarthos Member alpha-0-rank
    Gratz! Now the long road to level 5!!
  • NoeSparksNoeSparks Member, Alpha 0 Participant, The Phoenix Initiative, Alpha 1 Stress Test Phoenix Initiate
    holyshizballsbatmanhesamazing!

congrats you post of the forums

Mana Discord

• NoeSparksNoeSparks Member, Alpha 0 Participant, The Phoenix Initiative, Alpha 1 Stress Test Phoenix Initiate
    its the post and like game. may you enjoy your playthrough. till AoC atleast

Mana Discord

• GemiichanGemiichan Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    I just got level two a little while ago myself! ミ★ CONGRATS !!★彡!  :D 
    "Glory To All Those Who Respect The Crown"

👑 TLLG Recruitment Thread 👑 // 👑 TLLG Homepage 👑 // Signature Shop // Badges
  • MaoraMaora Member ✭✭✭
    Megs said:
    *attempts huggles on @Maora*
    It means that you're now one of us and can never leave, an unwritten formal contract and that sort of thing.
    *sagenod*
    Awww! You are too cute~! *huggle snuggles* <3
    Fine, I will never ever leave so long as you stay as cute as you are now, if not more so! >v<

"Those who stand above others must have noble ideals along with the most noble intentions. Anyone that cannot manage the will of the masses is not fit to serve as the leader of knights. You say you're punishing someone for standing up to you? That kind of justice is a lie."
    — Silver Knight —
  • CollateralCollateral Member ✭✭
    Maora said:

But I don't wanna collect stars, I just want to play Ashes of Creation~! ;A;
    Come on everybody loves an extra star!  B)
  • BrvBrvSirRobinBrvBrvSirRobin Member ✭✭✭

Maora said:

But I don't wanna collect stars, I just want to play Ashes of Creation~! ;A;
    Come on everybody loves an extra star!  B)
    That depends on the star  :#

• KratzKratz Member alpha-stress-tester
    Gratz @Maora! On to 3 stars now - we'll be calling you Michelin Maora before you know it.

• MaoraMaora Member ✭✭✭
    Kratz said:
    Gratz @Maora! On to 3 stars now - we'll be calling you Michelin Maora before you know it.
    *cries* Fine... Only 'cause you're being a cutie... ._.

— Silver Knight —
  • SintuSintu Member, Alpha 1 Stress Test alpha-stress-tester
    Congratulations!!!
  • SmashDatAshSmashDatAsh Member ✭✭
    What will it take to get to level 3?
This discussion has been closed.