Promoted to Level 2?

So I just got an e-mail and a notification here saying that I have been promoted to level 2, what is this level 2 thing?

Comments

• Heh. Grats. Apparently you get points for attaining forum badges and likes/lols. When you've gained enough points you get promoted and a star will quite added to your name. 

It makes some people feel good. 
  • Gratz! Now the long road to level 5!!

• But I don't wanna collect stars, I just want to play Ashes of Creation~! ;A;
  • holyshizballsbatmanhesamazing!

congrats you post of the forums
  • Congratulations! May you earn the next level quickly as well! 
  • its the post and like game. may you enjoy your playthrough. till AoC atleast
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    I just got level two a little while ago myself! ミ★ CONGRATS !!★彡!  :D 
  • *attempts huggles on @Maora*
    It means that you're now one of us and can never leave, an unwritten formal contract and that sort of thing.
    *sagenod*
  • Megs said:
    *attempts huggles on @Maora*
    It means that you're now one of us and can never leave, an unwritten formal contract and that sort of thing.
    *sagenod*
    Awww! You are too cute~! *huggle snuggles* <3
    Fine, I will never ever leave so long as you stay as cute as you are now, if not more so! >v<
  • Maora said:

But I don't wanna collect stars, I just want to play Ashes of Creation~! ;A;
    Come on everybody loves an extra star!  B)

• Maora said:

But I don't wanna collect stars, I just want to play Ashes of Creation~! ;A;
    Come on everybody loves an extra star!  B)
    That depends on the star  :#

• Gratz @Maora! On to 3 stars now - we'll be calling you Michelin Maora before you know it.
  • Kratz said:
    Gratz @Maora! On to 3 stars now - we'll be calling you Michelin Maora before you know it.
    *cries* Fine... Only 'cause you're being a cutie... ._.
  • Congratulations!!!
  • What will it take to get to level 3?
This discussion has been closed.