Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Anyone else aching for more videos? Ideas/Topics for future videos?

I have no doubt the team is very hard at work, but it's been over a month now since the last game-content video... Am I missing livestreams or anything? Do they upload videos anywhere other than their Youtube channel?

As for future videos, does anyone have any ideas for things they'd like to see discussed, shared, speculated on, or showcased?

I think it would be cool to have a sit-down with the main devs and have them discuss the process they had translating ideas from paper to pc. Maybe a video talking to the concept and character artists discussing the themes and the moods of the story and the world and how they shape their design process on a day to day basis. Talking to the world designer about some of the projects they've been working on and how the mechanics of an mmo help to shape rpg world deisgn. Possibly some posts sharing concept art on a semi-regular basis? Need to keep the hype train going!  :)

Comments

• Options
    Personally, I'm looking forward to finding out about the Bard, the world and more about the lore. It's quite exciting knowing how much we still have left to learn.
  • Options
    Kratz said:
    Personally, I'm looking forward to finding out about the Bard, the world and more about the lore. It's quite exciting knowing how much we still have left to learn.
    Definitely! The bard role is one I've never played in any table-top rpgs or mmos, so it'll be interesting to see how it develops. Nordic Death Metal Thrasher specialization please, Steven?
  • Options
    Things on my list to find out

1. undead race
    2. necromancer class
    3. households
    4. guilds

• Options
    I'd be interested in learning more about the node system as well as how sea content will work. 
  • Options
    They just did a video yesterday.  So, no, I am not aching for more.
  • Options
    Would be nice to see a new video-been a long time.
  • Options
    I need my fix!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I want live cams all around the studio, with sound so that I can stalk em all day. Preferably remote controlled drones so I could get all up and close to the action. (but I can understand that it would be distraction with the noise so I shall let that pass.)

• Options
    Jonasold said:
    I want live cams all around the studio, with sound so that I can stalk em all day. Preferably remote controlled drones so I could get all up and close to the action. (but I can understand that it would be distraction with the noise so I shall let that pass.)

the week on intrepid studio Steven is making a game 
  • Options
    Jonasold said:

Let's make this happen. Stalking them would be fun... not creepy at all. lol
  • Options
    I just want the next few streams to be dedicated to evil elf mages. The other classes we can find out about after launch :tongue:
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    I just want the next few streams to be dedicated to evil elf mages. The other classes we can find out about after launch :tongue:
    now were talking