Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How to redeem code?

So I got the email to redeem my code for leader of men, but every time I input my code, and it accepts the code ( it accepted the code so I'm not putting it in wrong) and I hit confirm, it says

"please use email to confirm you want to redeem this code using email below"

so I went to my mailbox and there is no follow up email where I originally recipient my redemption code. And other screen on Ashes page had a box that had "object object" in it but had no functionality to input words. Also there was no further button to confirm with

Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    @Yaviey

@Steven

Perhaps a bit clarification or walk through update about our account integration?
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    So I got the email to redeem my code for leader of men, but every time I input my code, and it accepts the code ( it accepted the code so I'm not putting it in wrong) and I hit confirm, it says

so I went to my mailbox and there is no follow up email where I originally recipient my redemption code. And other screen on Ashes page had a box that had "object object" in it but had no functionality to input words. Also there was no further button to confirm with

Any ideas?
    Hello!

First: 
    What email server/service are you using?
    What browser are you using?
    Have you cleared your cache/history, and then tried again?

It sounds like there's a glitch happening somewhere -- yeah, I know, super technical term, right? -- and it may be in your cookies, or it may be elsewhere. But at the least, I think knowing the above answers may help streamline the process of troubleshooting.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Isende said:

Any ideas?
    Hello!

First: 
    What email server/service are you using?
    What browser are you using?
    Have you cleared your cache/history, and then tried again?

It sounds like there's a glitch happening somewhere -- yeah, I know, super technical term, right? -- and it may be in your cookies, or it may be elsewhere. But at the least, I think knowing the above answers may help streamline the process of troubleshooting.

Good luck!
    I'm on Iphone for Yahoo email.
    I'll try clearin history but I doubt that's the issue

Yes I think the link between account integration is broken and not working 
  • Options
    Still not working 

@Yaviey
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Did you copy/paste your code into the box? I mean from the email into the box on your account page?
  • Options
    Try entering manually.
  • Options

Any ideas?
    @Nelson_Rebel this is nothing like I've seen before. Have you sent an email to Intrepid customer service cs@intrepidstudios.com? 
  • Options
    Kratz said:
    Did you copy/paste your code into the box? I mean from the email into the box on your account page?
    yes 
  • Options
    @Nelson_Rebel
    Have you, for shites and giggles, tried to do this on a computer? That would help pinpoint if it were an issue with you, specifically, or a hardware issue.
  • Options
    Isende said:
    @Nelson_Rebel
    Have you, for shites and giggles, tried to do this on a computer? That would help pinpoint if it were an issue with you, specifically, or a hardware issue.
    I haven't but I can try
  • Options
    lexmax said:

Any ideas?
    @Nelson_Rebel this is nothing like I've seen before. Have you sent an email to Intrepid customer service cs@intrepidstudios.com? 
    I sent in a ticket requesting help.

I don't know what else to do at this point. I manually entered the code in after writing it down and everything.

• Options
    edited July 2017
    If anyone  can further help let me know
  • Options
    If anyone  can further help let me know
    I truly wish that I could. Without being able to tell if it's hardware, or account-related, though, I'm at the end of my (admittedly limited) geeking abilities.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Dude im having the exact problem, With object object. i have tried typing manually and copy paste. NOTHING
  • Options
    Just go to https://www.ashesofcreation.com/dashboard/?idc_orders=1 and if you see it under order you are good to go.
  • Options
    try using a pc, there may be a issue with using it on a mobile device, failing that as stupid as this might sound,  copy  the code over and paste it in the box, then delete the last digit and then reenter it.... 
  • Options
    serious said:
    Just go to https://www.ashesofcreation.com/dashboard/?idc_orders=1 and if you see it under order you are good to go.
    This helped!

After I looked at this it shows my order.

On my phone for some reason I do not have to option to click on anything to look at this area on the website though. I don't have a dashboard when I'm logged into my account on phone website