Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I couldn't resist...

Welp, what can I say? This game looks so promising I just couldn't take my mind off it, and here I am.
Anyway,  I'm glad to be among you guys~~
Please take care of me?

Comments

• Options
    Welcome @Waysm! Don't forget the girls! Have fun in the community and on the hype train!
  • Options
    Welcome!
    One of us, one of us, one of us...
  • Options
    Welcome to the party!   

Sorry the dwarfs ran off with the ale!
  • Options
    Girls? Can you eat those?
  • Options
    Welcome :) and no, you can't 
  • Options
    Welcome @Waysm, it's going to be a long, fun, sometimes boring, awesome ride :)
  • Options
    Welcome to our community! o/
  • Options
    Welcome to the ashes of creation community
  • Options
    Welcome @Waysm!
  • Options
    We'll take care of you so well you'll never want to leave.
  • Options
    this place is nice, great info, and questions
  • Options
    Welcome! You do know its like walking into a bar and asking the drunkest crowd to take care of you on your first time drinking... OK then... we got ya!
  • Options
    I will take you under my wing, sweet meat! Welcome to the forums, be safe out there! 
  • Options
    Welcome to the community, @Waysm!  Don't hesitate to ask any questions you have.  We have a lot of helpful people who will do their best to answer.
  • Options
    Thanks, and glad to be among you~~ and @Mazikar you don't want to go the bar  with me xD Trust me, bad idea
  • Options
    Just like all of us. Your poor soul was lured here with pretty promises, let's hope they stick! :)
  • Options
    Welcome!

*attempts to wrap @Waysm in silky blankets to gently protect them and welcome them to the community*

@Kratz, it's just a phrase, possibly just used here in England, maybe elsewhere too, but when you say heya guys, etc etc, it's a generic, genderless term for everyone.
    Unless @Waysm is being sexist.
    o.O  
    *Peers suspiciously*
    Nope, my woggins sense isn't tingling, no sexism here :smiley:

Welcome again Waysm!
  • Options
    *feels a cold chill running down his back despite the blankets*

Ahum! Me? Sexist? No no no... I pledged eons ago that I'll be a fervent defender of gender equality, whether they are men or women, as long as I see them in pvp, kill without mercy ( but healers first, cuz healers).

*Takes a peek at @Megs to see her reaction*
  • Options
    :smiley: Yay!

Love that equality attitude, I can die as happily as anyone else, though should warn you, I'm pants at it (not because of gender, but because I've got brain dam/dorkage) so normally act as bait.

So if you see me by myself....  be worried... I'm possibly not  :smiley: