Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Oh.

My God. O_O

Comments

• Options
    So, I'm not particularly familiar w/ Kickstater.
    Is there a way for me to make numerous "backings" and climb up the ladder of "packages", or does it all have to be made in one single transaction?
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum! *throws confetti*
    You basically choose a price/package you want and you pay for that one out-right. When you buy a package, all the packages that are priced below, you automatically get all of the 'bonuses' as well as the one you paid for. No need for multiple purchases.

I hope this helps!
  • Options
    But, if right now I just wanted to buy the $25 "Explorer" package and then, in a week, I wanted to purchase the $50 "Settler" package, would I have to pay $25 and then $50? or would I only have to pay the $25 difference to upgrade?
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    When they provide you the ability to upgrade you only pay the difference. So, to go from $25 to $50 you pay $25.
  • Options
    Sweet. thankee. :D
  • Options
    Keep in mind, the Summer Crowdfunding campaign is not open-ended.  If you want to upgrade, you'll have to do it by 7/21.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community
  • Options
    After 7/21 there won't be any more crowdsourcing at all?
  • Options
    We don't know, but I don't think so. From what they've said, they already gathered the funds for the game and the crowdsourcing is for additional content 
  • Options
    Hello, hello and welcome to the community!
  • Options
    Heya @Mitzunare ... I know right :wink:
  • Options
    I got the $100 Pioneer package. ^_^
  • Options
    Mitzunare said:
    My God. O_O

Yes?

oh....Welcome to the community @Mitzunare! Hope you have a great time in and out of game with this foundry of fine folk.

• Options
    Kratz said:
    Mitzunare said:
    My God. O_O

Yes?

oh....Welcome to the community @Mitzunare! Hope you have a great time in and out of game with this foundry of fine folk.

Thanks, secretary I will take over now.

Hello and welcome  @Mitzunare
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Kratz said:
    Mitzunare said:
    My God. O_O

Yes?

Thanks, secretary I will take over now.

Hello and welcome  @Mitzunare
    (grabs a bag of popcorn)....Oh hi welcome @Mitzunare sorry I was distracted. The fight is about to start. 
  • Options
    Mitzunare said:
    Gratz! Good news indeed! Now come help me shovel coal.
  • Options
    Haha you all are killing me. I love it. ^_^ Such a humorous and warm welcome. <3
  • Options
    Oh hello! I see am I late to the party :(

Welcome to the community, I hope you enjoy your stay with all of us whack jobs! :)
  • Options
    Mitzunare said:
    My God. O_O

They started giving us stars... and now we're hooked.... we just needed more and more and can't quite get enough of a fix.....
    Mitzunare said:
    *Runs around enthusiastically to welcome @Mitzunareto the community*

Welcome onboard the hype train! There's no leaving now, you're stuck with us :)

• Options
    Yeah, I'm pretty stuck. I ended up sending an app in to Imperium. Dat RP Guild, though. <3