Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Whats everyone playing while waiting for AoC?

just curious where everyone is at the moment, can't seem a decently populated MMO, so i have fallen back to FFXIV

Comments

• Options
    I have been playing gwent and recently re-downloaded a game from what feels like forever ago, cube world.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    A bit of everything, but in generals games which I've played for quite some times now. Like BDO, B&S, WoW for mmos or I play some rpg/rogue like as Hollow Knight or Darkest Dungeon
    I have a few other games but they're only popular in my country so it might not mean anything to you guys anyway xD
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Went back to FFX14 because Stormblood promised a revamp. Same old stuff..quit after two weeks without buying the expansion. Playing Secret World Legends. Since I never bothered with the original so it is all fresh and new. Is it a cash grab? Sure, but I paid the 12 bucks for patron and am enjoying the story. Not trying to power level or burn through content. Opening the one goodie box a day that the sub gives me has netted some fun stuff. Will play it till it becomes boring and content less, then move on to something else.
  • Options
    yeah only thing i dont like about final fantasy is the combat its super slow lol, nothing like bdo or bns where the combat was fast and kept you thinking. I really miss EQ2 but it has been destroyed played that since launch until that Obsidian thing crashed the game hasn't been the same since SOE sold it kinda sucks as i pretty much grew up playing that game
  • Options
    I gave Elder scrolls a try during the steam sale. Suitably impressed by it so far. Haven't hit the late game content yet but the lack of perceived need for grinding has left me suitably impressed. 
  • Options
    I gave Elder scrolls a try during the steam sale. Suitably impressed by it so far. Haven't hit the late game content yet but the lack of perceived need for grinding has left me suitably impressed. 
      heard that one was good! however, i  bought a year of Final Fantasy so i feel like i should use it a little bit, considering its almost up  and just started it up again :(
  • Options

MMO: Guild Wars 2

NON-MMO: Rust, Battlegrounds

:)

• Options
    GW2 is great for story and the events/map exploring however i did not enjoy the crafting system :(
  • Options
    tayale said:
    GW2 is great for story and the events/map exploring however i did not enjoy the crafting system :(

Yeah the crafting is a little bit boring because of the flooded goods in the auctionhouse.

But it is the only game in my opinion which is no p2w :) And the pvp is equalized in stats. So you need no grind for gear. Start pvping on the first day <3

• Options
    atm SWTOR.. But casually
  • Options
    Tried to get into FFX14 because so many people keep telling how great it is. Tried a couple of classes and quit after a week or so as I cannot stand the combat...
    Going back to Aion next month when the next big patch hits. Then probably back to Gw2 once their next expansion is out.
  • Options
    I'm currently playing Everquest 2 but thinking of going back to Neocron for a bit. I am currently wandering between games. Not really sure what I want to play. That's why I am so excited about this game because I know I want to play it. I might try secret world legends
  • Options
    I've been dabbling in many old games here and there.  ESO was the last game I had subbed and I have 2 toons at lvl 50 and they  can stay there. lol  

• Options
    Going back to GW2 and just got ESO (no sub) and see witch of the two gets me
  • Options
    pretty interesting to hear!
  • Options
    Sterio said:
    Going back to GW2 and just got ESO (no sub) and see witch of the two gets me
    I played both up until a few months ago. I finally got tired of GW2. It's a lot of fun, don't get me wrong. Just the monotony and constant grind fests for gear, running the same events constantly is what eventually burned me out. Hence why I bought a Vive. Nice change of pace. 

I also went back to ESO for Morrowind. 
  • Options
    I play the odd game of FF XIV but my main game I play is any RTS or Civ 5
  • Options
    swtor and eq2 -FG server 
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Generally it's GW2 for me but while I'm pretty attached to my character and the feel of diversity, I often find myself a little bored and somewhat frustrated with how various parts of the game works. It seems like, to me anyway, the creators have a somewhat inflexible vision of how various aspects of GW2 should function. It's the only MMO I've been able to stick around with for years but I've been wanting something "more" for a while, where community feedback is taken into consideration a bit more often.

Throughout the years in general and specifically right now I also always end up replaying the first two Golden Sun games :) they're both all-time favourites of mine.
  • Options
    Albion seems strangely addictive, but really need a quality MMO to sink my teeth into
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Vitalis said:
    " ...  I often find myself a little bored and somewhat frustrated with how various parts of the game works. It seems like, to me anyway, the creators have a somewhat inflexible vision of how various aspects ... "
    Lols SWTOR is worse - but what do you expect since EA got their grips on it. Devs have practically ignored its community for years - EA does what " it " wants to do. Fortunately for me, I casually play out of sheer bordem
  • Options
    I'm playing PUG and BDO but honestly most my time in school work and the gym
  • Options
    I went back to WoW, with the Legion expansion. I was thinking of going back to LotRO, half way though download, sanity returned.
  • Options
    I have been dabbling in BDO mainly... just started about a month ago.  I am really enjoying the training life skill.  Still... I am already ready for Ashes to come out already.  
  • Options
    Pubg is fun. 

Trying SWL and Crowfall now
  • Options
    Mount and Blade and then Mount and Blade: Bannerlord when it's released of course. 
  • Options
    Between Crowfall alpha and heroes of the storm atm.
  • Options
    Stellaris, HoTS, rarely Conan Exiles
  • Options
    Been playing FFXIV mostly.  I haven't even reached the new expansion content but I still have fun for an hour or two a day.  What keeps me around in that game is the amazing guild I'm in.  They're a great bunch of people. 
    Hoping I feel the same sense of camaraderie in AoC.
  • Options
    I'm hooked in to SWTOR, until this game launches.