Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Whats everyone playing while waiting for AoC?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tried ff14, way too flashy for me. So going to stick with wow / sc2 / overwatch / path of exile for now :) Should keep me busy. Also learning to stream better while waiting this game to come out. Busy busy!
  • Options
    @Zomnivore How is that game btw? I heard it achieved nice crowdfunding as well, and has a unique system planned.
  • Options
    home remodel 2017... its not a very fun game
  • Options
    Black Desert, Star Citizen and Destiny 2 on PC when it releases in Oct.
  • Options
    I am finishing my 1st playthrough of Mas Effect::andromeda. Replaying Fallout 4 , Playing Skyrim as well. ESO is my main MMO until this comes out. . I have Kingdom Come deliverance payed for and it comes out in February.  Vampyr is on my radar as well but im waiting for user reviews before buying it. I have lots to keep me occupied . 
  • Options
    PC games I am currently playing while waiting for AoC;
    - Warframe (fast paced 3rd person MMO)
    - A.C. Syndicate (non-MMO)
    - Perfect World (MMO)

Xbox One;
    - Battlefield 1 (multiplayer online)
    - Prey (1P FPS)

Don't really have time to play much else between swapping through those. 
  • Options
    I was playing some small games like Witch It ( I highly recommend it with friends it's so much FUN!) . Currently though, to keep my interest in AoC up, I'm developing a long term animation project revolving around the AoC world in some way. I've story boarded most of part 1 and will start visual design soon! :D
  • Options
    Anyone want to team up for PUBG? I promise I wont shoot you in the back of the head every round.