Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

You guys pumped for this game !?! :D

OMG! This game looks like the new turn of the MMORPG genre! :smile:
I can't wait 'till I get my hands on this baby
Anyhow I'm 1secEmpire- 1sec in shot. I'm hoping to make one of the best guilds in the server I'll participate! If anyone sees me there in the open- alpha/beta we must play TOGETHER!

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the community. I cant wait to be able to play the game either. I know how your feeling.
  • Options
    Welcome @1sec :) I'm very hyped for this game. Even if it's as half as good as what the devs say, it will still be an awesome MMO.
  • Options
    Yeah, it's great that the devs used to play MMORPGs, they know how we feel as players, and without the P2W system this is going to be so good!
  • Options
    Welcome to our community!  We're all hyped and keeping each other company by sharing facts, tea & crumpets and dwarfs!  Jump right in and make yourself at home!
  • Options
    Welcome!
    One of us, one of us, one of us...
  • Options
    Welcome to our lovely community! Nice seeing such determination and excitement :smiley:
  • Options
    It's fantastic to have you here!!!! I love love love seeing people as excited as I am. Don't forget to come talk on discord too!!!!
  • Options
    Welcome to the AoC community. I will see you in Beta 1. I can't wait!
  • Options
    Welcome, fellow traveler. Glad to see all the newcomers are as full of passion as the oldest members of the community. The heat of this project seems titanic indeed!
  • Options
    Welcome! Will see you in the game soon™ !
  • Options
    Welcome welcome @1sec!

It's great to see fantastic enthusiasm like yours, you'll find that Ashes has inspired it in quite a few of us, so grab a tankard, make yourself at home and tell us all about your guild :smiley:
  • Options
    Always Pumped!! If I wasn't i wouldn't have backed it xD
  • Options
    Invested too much to back out now xD