You guys pumped for this game !?! :D

OMG! This game looks like the new turn of the MMORPG genre! :smile:
I can't wait 'till I get my hands on this baby
Anyhow I'm 1secEmpire- 1sec in shot. I'm hoping to make one of the best guilds in the server I'll participate! If anyone sees me there in the open- alpha/beta we must play TOGETHER!

Comments

• Welcome to the community. I cant wait to be able to play the game either. I know how your feeling.
  • Welcome @1sec :) I'm very hyped for this game. Even if it's as half as good as what the devs say, it will still be an awesome MMO.
  • Yeah, it's great that the devs used to play MMORPGs, they know how we feel as players, and without the P2W system this is going to be so good!
  • Welcome to our community!  We're all hyped and keeping each other company by sharing facts, tea & crumpets and dwarfs!  Jump right in and make yourself at home!
  • Welcome!
    One of us, one of us, one of us...
  • Welcome to our lovely community! Nice seeing such determination and excitement :smiley:
  • It's fantastic to have you here!!!! I love love love seeing people as excited as I am. Don't forget to come talk on discord too!!!!
  • Welcome to the AoC community. I will see you in Beta 1. I can't wait!
  • Welcome, fellow traveler. Glad to see all the newcomers are as full of passion as the oldest members of the community. The heat of this project seems titanic indeed!
  • Welcome! Will see you in the game soon™ !
  • Welcome welcome @1sec!

It's great to see fantastic enthusiasm like yours, you'll find that Ashes has inspired it in quite a few of us, so grab a tankard, make yourself at home and tell us all about your guild :smiley:
  • Always Pumped!! If I wasn't i wouldn't have backed it xD
  • Invested too much to back out now xD