Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Warning to all ''green players''

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited July 2017 in The Newly Arrived
You are not prepared for what's coming. We will find you, and we will hunt you down. 
 We are NineSevenTwo. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

I'm Quezah and I WILL BE the most feared red player to walk the world of AoC.

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    I'm feeling worried already before the games out. Welcome to the community
  • Options
    @Quezah, @Shevaz welcome to the community (I think) ;) 
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    I welcome the competition... but you don't need 3 threads to say the same thing ._.
    Brace yourself for Imperium. You know not what you're up against unless you fought us in BDO.
  • Options
    I am so scared... of the reposts
  • Options
    Quezah said:
    You are not prepared for what's coming. We will find you, and we will hunt you down. 

Well, now we know there are terrorists playing this game.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Quezah said:

I am a Paladin of light! protector of Carebears! A seeker of truth and justice! I do not fear evil and I never back down from a fight! :P 

Welcome to the Ashes community. I hope there are other guilds like yours in every server. There will be evil murder guilds and guilds that hunt evil murder guilds. Rival guilds add fuel to the flames! I'm super excited.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
                                  *brushes the dust of her shoulders*

Welcome to the community.   Enjoy the refreshments and the chatter but I would advise you not to run off with the last of the dwarf's ale!
  • Options
    Quezah said:

What is a "green" player?  I'm not trying to be obtuse.  I just want to clarify your intended prey before I comment.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Quezah said:

Ask anyone around here, I'm never prepared for what's coming....but now I know how those other pokemon feel.
    *removes fancy dress Pikachu costume*

Whilst you weren't expected, @Kratz and @Karthos have plenty of ale on tap, and yes dear, I'm sure you will be the biggest and scariest and most nasty red player, now wash up, @CylverRayne likes clean faces before serving tea.

Welcome to the community!  I'm just loving your guilds drama :smiley:
  • Options
    Oh no not the green players XD
  • Options
    Welcome! I wasn't even prepared to wake up today so your statement is likely true
  • Options
    Super serious bizness.  

"Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
  • Options
    Welcome!  ROFL!
  • Options
    972... Is that the number of boogers you've eaten?
  • Options
    Oh no! Plagiarism!
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    Welcome ! Gg ez.
  • Options
    As I recall I was 16 in '9-teen-72. Take a tablet dear - calm down. 'Cause 'Before you know it you'll all be dead...'

'Specially if you meet me on a dark night.
  • Options
    I can't wait!  Bring it on!  Also welcome to the game.
  • Options
    My bloods burns with the heat of a thousand saunas ! you will taste my bow and know regret !

cant wait to see you guys :D
  • Options
    this game is gonna be sick
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Quezah   Welcome to the Community my blood thirsty friend.
  • Options
    We'll "friend",that makes two of us who are going to be blood thirsty, @Quezah lets see who can be the most feared :sunglasses: