Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Help pls

So i just backed up AOC and im really exited i did 50 dollars the settler so i will be able to play the game in 2018 or do i have to pay againb to buy the game thank you 

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    No and yes, the game is subscription based so you'll have to pay to play. And 2018 for closed beta 2 seems pretty damn early to me... You will be able to claim your reward maybe but as for playing the game... I don't know and don't think so.
  • Options
    thank you very much bro hey if we payed for WOWi dont think this is gonna be a problem thank you very much  xD
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Hi there, and welcome aboard! I'm linking a forum post that asks about possible release date info/clarification; hope this helps!

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/34156/release-date-confusion

• Options
    thank you very much

• Options
    Hi there! this is the official word that we know of so far

Alpha 0 (invite only)  is currently planned for Q4 2017, Alpha phase 1 is planned for Dec 2018, other than the launch being prior to 2020 that's all the information we have so far
  • Options
    HeLLrais3r  did you have any additional questions that we can assist with ?

Thanks =)
This discussion has been closed.