Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

How do I download this game?

Hi, I'm a new player here but I have no clue how to download this game. Thank you.

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Wait it's available to download? O.o

• Keep searching the site. It is on the front page.  ;)

I also have some ocean front property to sell. 
    edited July 2017
    Welcome to the community.  
    Unfortunately there is nothing to download and won't be for a long while.  The game is in development and we're all waiting.

You're more then welcome to join us here.  Many great people who can and will answer your questions even though we don't have a lot of facts atm.  Fun and good conversation can be had.  
  • Hi, I noticed that it has the highest rating on mmorpg.com, how come this game is the top game rated by players but hasn't been released yet?
  • The game is not out yet. 
  • Oh my bad it's hype level I guess? Is this free to play game anyway?
  • Hi, I noticed that it has the highest rating on mmorpg.com, how come this game is the top game rated by players but hasn't been released yet?

Think you're referring to the in development hype measurement on the site. It has the highest because people have been waiting on an mmo of this caliber for an  extremely long time
    Hi,

I'll take a stab at this one.

This game is the most hyped because:

1. Steven Sharif is personally invested in the game.
    2. Steven Sharif is an avid gamer himself and what he likes in games resonates with many of us.
    3. Intrepid Studio has done a great job hiring experienced and talented people who know how to bring a game to market.
    4. Intrepid Studio has made wise choices to partner with technology partners rather try to build everything themselves, which allows I.S. to quickly demonstrate game capabilities.  
    5. I.S. has been very transparent.  One of my favorite quotes is Jeff & Steven in unison on a stream, "If it was a secret, we'd tell you!"

I'm going to stop there, because I actually think this is a good thread idea.  

Welcome.  Come chat with us at:  http://discord.gg/AshesOfCreation as well!

-tug

• Oh my bad it's hype level I guess? Is this free to play game anyway?
    Sadly not, this will have a subscription model, and before you ask, no there's no details yet on pricing of that :)

And Welcome!
  • One million dollars! :p
  • Kratz said:
    One million dollars! :p
    Per month!
  • Sintu said:
    Kratz said:
    One million dollars! :p
    Per month!

I can afford about an hour then...... wonder how far I can get?
  • Welcome to the community forum. Hope you have fun here. You wont be able to download the game for a long time I'm afraid.
  • Cool!, 5 months away doesn't sound so bad. While I'm waiting for thisI will have fun with albion online. Thanks guys.
  • I have one tip. Carefully.

Welcome!
  • Haha, unfortunately my friend, there is no download button yet. You need to wait few years :(
    edited July 2017
    Cool!, 5 months away doesn't sound so bad. While I'm waiting for thisI will have fun with albion online. Thanks guys.
    5 months...  Only if you are one of the very lucky closed alpha winners, who i am not really really really jealous over, and say congrats each week too, but am really saying "you suck" to in my head, then yes...you will be downloading in 5 months.
  • Welcome to the ashes community. Sadly we all have to wait many many more months for us to be able to download the game  :'(

unless you have bought a time machine, then by all means go into the future!!! just no big spoilers please :)