Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I missed the recent Dev livestream, AGAIN!

One day, I will join all of you lovely forum goers in the chat of one of these streams! Until then, we will just have to hang out in here.

I'm about to sit down and listen to the replay on Twitch. What are the key points I should keep my ears open for? Summarize for me! <3

Comments

• Options
    Concept art!!!!
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    Concept art!!!!
    Concept art, eh? What kind!?
  • Options
    Krojak said:
    Belewyn said:
    Concept art!!!!
    Medium armor on the Cleric class was a highlight =)
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    Krojak said:
    Belewyn said:
    Concept art!!!!
    Medium armor on the Cleric class was a highlight =)
    Definitely peaking my interest!
  • Options
    I think you will not be dissapointed =)
  • Options
    @Krojak what do you think of the Tank armor concept art? Up to your Pally standards ? :)
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    On a random side note, it makes me very happy to see your presence here on this forum, Belewyn. Taking the time to interact with this community is no small feat, one that few people understand. So thank you. :blush:
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    @Krojak what do you think of the Tank armor concept art? Up to your Pally standards ? :)
    Good to see you Lex! That is very regal. Love it!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Krojak said:
    lexmax said:
    Good to see you Lex! That is very regal. Love it!
    Great to see you too :) And yeah, it's slightly better than the purple one :lol: 
  • Options
    Krojak said:
    Belewyn said:
    On a random side note, it makes me very happy to see your presence here on this forum, Belewyn. Taking the time to interact with this community is no small feat, one that few people understand. So thank you. :blush:
    Thank you <3 I am very excited for Ashes and am passionate about our Community here.
  • Options
    You are not alone, I always miss them too. But I'm somewhat okay with it. Most big streams are a pain. thousands of people in a small chat window. Even if they try, the interaction feels almost non-existent sometimes x)
  • Options
    Do you even fanboi?