Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

PAX Booth design!

A sneaky peak of PAX's booth has been shared on Snapchat!
The Odyssey Team will do the best we can to keep everyone up to date with the ongoings from streams, discord and snapchat!

http://www.ashesofcreation-the-odyssey.com/2017/07/sneaky-peak-of-pax-booth.html

Hope you are all as excited for PAX as we are :3

Comments

• Options
    I think we are all existed for PAX, new gameplay+ new stuff= new happy faces  :D
  • Options
    I'm unbelievably jealous that people get to walk through an actual Divine Gateway ! QQ I wish I could be that person too! aha 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Looks awesome!! Wish I could be there, but was too late notice to plan a trip from Europe.
  • Options
    Would love to be there but its to far away for me. Hope the people that go bring cameras.
  • Options
    Relwoh said:
    Would love to be there but its to far away for me. Hope the people that go bring cameras.
    I won't be there for it either :( I'm very glad that they are streaming the whole event :) Will be a fun week :D
  • Options
    Yep, I'm hoping to be part of the excitement by watching the streaming.  Would have liked to be able to get Ashes goodies though.  Hope those attending have a good experience.
  • Options
    It's soooo puuurdy. I am only an hour or so away, sadly I won't be attending this year :'(
  • Options
    Diura said:
    The Odyssey Team will do the best we can to keep everyone up to date with the ongoings from streams, discord and snapchat!

http://www.ashesofcreation-the-odyssey.com/2017/07/sneaky-peak-of-pax-booth.html

That design concept is fantastic, wow! So cool looking. Someone snag us a pic of that portal!!!
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    Diura said:

That design concept is fantastic, wow! So cool looking. Someone snag us a pic of that portal!!!
    Ikr what a show pieces that's going to be at PAX ^^ Will help Intrepid stand out from other stalls ^^ Especially since they will be in the main hall ^^
  • Options
    Diura said:
    Belewyn said:

Ikr what a show pieces that's going to be at PAX ^^ Will help Intrepid stand out from other stalls ^^ Especially since they will be in the main hall ^^
    Hmmmm ::ponders a stealth appearance just to see it:: I wonder how much airfare would run me hehehe
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    Diura said:
    Belewyn said:

Hmmmm ::ponders a stealth appearance just to see it:: I wonder how much airfare would run me hehehe
    Maybe we can sneak on a flight - I could probably fit into someone's luggage xD

• Options
    Diura said:
    I'm unbelievably jealous that people get to walk through an actual Divine Gateway ! QQ I wish I could be that person too! aha 
    You could make your own out of cardboard and put it in your house!
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Diura said:
    Could have it as the entrance to my house :0
  • Options
    T-Elf said:
    Yep, I'm hoping to be part of the excitement by watching the streaming.  Would have liked to be able to get Ashes goodies though.  Hope those attending have a good experience.
    Yeah same (about the goodies) hopefully they'll sell some on their store so those that couldn't go has a chance to get some.
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Diura said:
    I want to see your art show for that week @Karthos! ;)
  • Options
    Thanks for share  :smiley: 
    This portal is a very cool and "lore-friendly" concept !

• Options
    Someone steal the portal, it's the only way!
  • Options
    I want to have a look!