I'm Ready!

Now this is some wizardry if I have ever seen it! I have to say, word of this game has awakened me... I haven't really played any MMO games of this style before, but I am seriously interested in AoC. I just hope that I can find a guild one day...  :D

Anyway, for anyone who has taken the time to read my post here: Hello there!
I guess I should start with a little about myself: I am an Aussie with the designated name Stephen, although some people know me by Stevie, Steve, Stevo, Stepho... Taco... You get the picture. I am currently 22 years old and I am a university student studying science.

I know this is something that pertains to MMO play quite a bit, so i will go ahead and say it: I am not able to play for extended periods of time and would therefore consider myself as a potentially casual player (however, there will still be occasions where I can play for long periods of time). I just hope this is something that will not get in my way of making friends here.

Games I have played before discovering AoC include mainly shooters (Halo, CoD, Gears of War, etc.) and a handful of sandbox games (Gary's Mod, Minecraft, etc.), which some friends of mine have also enjoyed playing. I thought trying to get into AoC might be a nice change of pace :)

Enough of my ranting! If you read this far, props to you :)
I'm ready for Ashes of Creation!

Best wishes,
StevieTacos

Comments