Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

I'm Ready!

Now this is some wizardry if I have ever seen it! I have to say, word of this game has awakened me... I haven't really played any MMO games of this style before, but I am seriously interested in AoC. I just hope that I can find a guild one day...  :D

Anyway, for anyone who has taken the time to read my post here: Hello there!
I guess I should start with a little about myself: I am an Aussie with the designated name Stephen, although some people know me by Stevie, Steve, Stevo, Stepho... Taco... You get the picture. I am currently 22 years old and I am a university student studying science.

I know this is something that pertains to MMO play quite a bit, so i will go ahead and say it: I am not able to play for extended periods of time and would therefore consider myself as a potentially casual player (however, there will still be occasions where I can play for long periods of time). I just hope this is something that will not get in my way of making friends here.

Games I have played before discovering AoC include mainly shooters (Halo, CoD, Gears of War, etc.) and a handful of sandbox games (Gary's Mod, Minecraft, etc.), which some friends of mine have also enjoyed playing. I thought trying to get into AoC might be a nice change of pace :)

Enough of my ranting! If you read this far, props to you :)
I'm ready for Ashes of Creation!

Best wishes,
StevieTacos

Comments