Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello

Hello, I only recently found AoC, and I'm really pleased I did.  Long have a wanted a game where I felt my actions influenced the story in an mmo.  Where the story grew, ever changing. I've had hopes fostered and dashed in the past, but from what I've read so far I feel this game may actually accomplish something very difficult to produce in a game environment, dynamic story telling.

I've placed my hope in the hands of the AoC team, thank you for making this game.

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Welcome @Bryt!
  • Options
    Welcome
  • Options
    Welcome friend  :)
  • Options
    Welcome to our zany community @Bryt :)
  • Options
    Welcome! You aren't the only one with high hopes! :smiley:
  • Options
    Hello @Bryt o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Options
    Bryt said:
    Hello, I only recently found AoC, and I'm really pleased I did.  Long have a wanted a game where I felt my actions influenced the story in an mmo.  Where the story grew, ever changing. I've had hopes fostered and dashed in the past, but from what I've read so far I feel this game may actually accomplish something very difficult to produce in a game environment, dynamic story telling.

I've placed my hope in the hands of the AoC team, thank you for making this game.

A warm welcome to our Community <3 I completely agree and think that AoC has the promise to redefine the MMORPG genre. I am extremely excited for what's to come!
  • Options
    Welcome @Bryt
  • Options
     Welcome to the family @Bryt!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community, @Bryt!  You're certainly not alone in your sentiment.  A great many of us have longed for the same for quite some time.
  • Options
    Hello @Bryt

Prepare your body for the best community!
  • Options
    Welcome welcome to the community of AoC :smiley:

• Options
    Welcome @Bryt. I hope you will enjoy the community. I am new to MMO's and I've been scared of the communities for some reason but after being apart of this community I feel more confident to venture in the World of MMORPG's :smile:

• Options
    Ketchup said:
    Welcome @Bryt. I hope you will enjoy the community. I am new to MMO's and I've been scared of the communities for some reason but after being apart of this community I feel more confident to venture in the World of MMORPG's :smile:

I've been actively playing MMO's since SWG launch in '03, no need to be scared :wink:
    If this game is anything like SWG was at launch, I expect it to go far, so long as they learn from SOE's mistakes.... In short, DON'T MAKE A WoW CLONE, diversity and difficulty are good things.

But as @Possum and @Belewyn have stated, and from what the dev's have released, I feel they have a real pace changer.
  • Options
    Welcome @Bryt, This game looks promising.