Options

Hello everyone :)

Hello everyone,

I'm a huge fan of MMOs since the good old days of Ultima Online, and I'm looking for that next open world, skill-based MMO to prove it's different. Is Ashes of Creation the one to be?

Comments

• Options
    It most definitely is!..
    We hope  :p either way it is a pleasure to meet you and wish you all the best in your adventures
  • Options
    Welcome to AoC and i hope you enjoy your stay. this will be my first MMO but the community here seems very upbeat and ready to go. Good luck and enjoy
  • Options
    Welcome @yazeed! Love the mmo vets checking in today!
  • Options
    Hello @yazeed and welcome to this awesome community :)
  • Options
    yazeed said:
    Hello everyone,

I'm a huge fan of MMOs since the good old days of Ultima Online, and I'm looking for that next open world, skill-based MMO to prove it's different. Is Ashes of Creation the one to be?
    Welcome to the Community. I hope you find it to all that you're looking for =D
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    Welcome! I really hope that AoC will prove itself, at least it is a promising project!
  • Options
    Looks like you have found the right place @yazeed ! Welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Hello @yazeed o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Options
    Welcome welcome to the community of AoC :smiley:

• Options
    U dont thing i have ever played Ultima Online but anyways welcome :smile:

• Options
  • Options
    Welcome @yazeed I hope you enjoy your stay!
  • Options
    Welcome @yazeed, and yes AoC is going to be the one that is going to set the the bar and open up a new world of MMO's :wink:
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for the warm welcome, look forward to playing this game along each one of you fellows.