Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello everyone :)

Hello everyone,

I'm a huge fan of MMOs since the good old days of Ultima Online, and I'm looking for that next open world, skill-based MMO to prove it's different. Is Ashes of Creation the one to be?

Comments

• Options
    It most definitely is!..
    We hope  :p either way it is a pleasure to meet you and wish you all the best in your adventures
  • Options
    Welcome to AoC and i hope you enjoy your stay. this will be my first MMO but the community here seems very upbeat and ready to go. Good luck and enjoy
  • Options
    Welcome @yazeed! Love the mmo vets checking in today!
  • Options
    Hello @yazeed and welcome to this awesome community :)
  • Options
    yazeed said:
    Hello everyone,

I'm a huge fan of MMOs since the good old days of Ultima Online, and I'm looking for that next open world, skill-based MMO to prove it's different. Is Ashes of Creation the one to be?
    Welcome to the Community. I hope you find it to all that you're looking for =D
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    Welcome! I really hope that AoC will prove itself, at least it is a promising project!
  • Options
    Looks like you have found the right place @yazeed ! Welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Hello @yazeed o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Options
    Welcome welcome to the community of AoC :smiley:

• Options
    U dont thing i have ever played Ultima Online but anyways welcome :smile:

• Options
  • Options
    Welcome @yazeed I hope you enjoy your stay!
  • Options
    Welcome @yazeed, and yes AoC is going to be the one that is going to set the the bar and open up a new world of MMO's :wink:
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for the warm welcome, look forward to playing this game along each one of you fellows.