Thank you to all who participated in our August 20 play test! If you joined in, please remember to leave your feedback and bug reports on the forums here: https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/categories/apoc-bug-reports

Kick starter not linked

Hi! I purchased this game thorugh kick starter in the first round however this account doesn't seem to be integrated. I haven't received the second code email however i have received the 7-10 buisness day email in regarding to transferring the account. Ps- I have also checked my spam box and cannot find the code thing.

plz help 
(;o;)

Comments

• At that point your best bet and fastest by far will be to email [email protected]  They will get you sorted. Make sure to give them your KS backer # if you know it as that may help them to locate your record faster.
  • if your using gmail it may of ended up in promotions instead of the spam folder, but yeah failing that send a email to [email protected] 
  • Shunex said:
    if your using gmail it may of ended up in promotions instead of the spam folder, but yeah failing that send a email to [email protected] 
    At that point your best bet and fastest by far will be to email [email protected]  They will get you sorted. Make sure to give them your KS backer # if you know it as that may help them to locate your record faster.
    I wasn't too sure how to tag so I quoted.

BTW, Thanks guys my account is linked.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
  • Awesome! Glad to see it all sorted =)
This discussion has been closed.