Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Kick starter not linked

Hi! I purchased this game thorugh kick starter in the first round however this account doesn't seem to be integrated. I haven't received the second code email however i have received the 7-10 buisness day email in regarding to transferring the account. Ps- I have also checked my spam box and cannot find the code thing.

plz help 
(;o;)

Comments

• Options
    At that point your best bet and fastest by far will be to email CS@IntrepidStudios  They will get you sorted. Make sure to give them your KS backer # if you know it as that may help them to locate your record faster.
  • Options
    if your using gmail it may of ended up in promotions instead of the spam folder, but yeah failing that send a email to cs@intrepidstudios.com 
  • Options
    Shunex said:
    if your using gmail it may of ended up in promotions instead of the spam folder, but yeah failing that send a email to cs@intrepidstudios.com 
    At that point your best bet and fastest by far will be to email CS@IntrepidStudios  They will get you sorted. Make sure to give them your KS backer # if you know it as that may help them to locate your record faster.
    I wasn't too sure how to tag so I quoted.

BTW, Thanks guys my account is linked.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
  • Options
    Awesome! Glad to see it all sorted =)
This discussion has been closed.