I'm excited

I'm an ancient 3D graphical massively multiplayer online role-playing game addict. I first started playing Meridian 59 in 1995 at Sprynet it was a great computing job that allowed me to play a MMORPG while working in a room of other players. I have played every MMO that was worth playing, I have seen them come and go. I played some that I couldn't stop playing for two days straight because it was so immersive. I have often said why can't we have a game that has the best of old MMOs like Everquest, WOW, Dark Age of Camelot, Star Wars Galaxies, Ultima Online, and Warhammer to mention a few and have some new ideas we can all get excited about playing. I hope Ashes of Creation will be that game. I would love to play it now. I was hopeful for Everquest Next but it was cancelled and I was disappointed but I knew from the ashes we would have a new creation to play with someday. I'm excited to watch what will happen and to look inside the box so I can provide meaningful input.

Comments

• As before, welcome @Mdwhitson. I'm glad to see another veteran such as yourself joining our community 
  • I'm confused, but I'm welcoming and confused! :)
  • Don't be confused. I didn't like the first forum I created so made myself a bit more invisible. Thank you for your welcomes.
  • Hehe, welcome again :D 
  • Rofus said:
    Hehe, welcome again :D 
    Indeed, deja vu.  :)

Welcome again!
  • In truth, I didn't want anyone taking the username Meso. It has been with me since Meridian 59.
  • Hello @Meso o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Welcome to Ashes!!!
  • Thank you @Jorach. I hope to see you in game.
  • What an amazing community. What a great pool of experience. I think this is making History with all us old guys joining the new hope AOC.
  • Welcome @Meso! I am right there with you man. Been a long time PC Gamer since 1992.  Played Net Mech with the developers every night for 2 weeks before they told me who they were. Back in the day of 14.4k modems, it was a lonely place on the net back then. How things have changed! AoC looks to be a pretty cool game, and the community is tops!
  • Welcome to the Ashes hype train!
  • Welcome! We are all excited and a lot of us are already preparing!! 
  • @Meso welcome to this amazing community! We do our best to behave for the most part!
  • Welcome @Meso!
  • Welcome @Meso, I've very exited too for this game, it looks badass at the moment but still another 2 years imagine what it would be like then!

• Welcome @Meso May you have a bright future here and a long stay!
  • Meso said:
    I'm an ancient 3D graphical massively multiplayer online role-playing game addict. I first started playing Meridian 59 in 1995 at Sprynet it was a great computing job that allowed me to play a MMORPG while working in a room of other players. I have played every MMO that was worth playing, I have seen them come and go. I played some that I couldn't stop playing for two days straight because it was so immersive. I have often said why can't we have a game that has the best of old MMOs like Everquest, WOW, Dark Age of Camelot, Star Wars Galaxies, Ultima Online, and Warhammer to mention a few and have some new ideas we can all get excited about playing. I hope Ashes of Creation will be that game. I would love to play it now. I was hopeful for Everquest Next but it was cancelled and I was disappointed but I knew from the ashes we would have a new creation to play with someday. I'm excited to watch what will happen and to look inside the box so I can provide meaningful input.
    Hello and a warm welcome to the Ashes Community <3
  • Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Welcome to the forum! *throws confetti*
  • Welcome to the AoC Community @Meso! :D 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Welcome! @Mesoexcited to see you ingame!
  • Welcome to AoC