The Dragon Issue

So we know that Dragons can spawn from Nodes to kill us all, but we also know that our mayors/lords/kings/supreme-overlords will be able to have Dragon Mounts... so the question I'm getting to is this:

Can we have Dragon Battles? Like just watching our King 1v1 a Dragon on his mount? Will they be able to? ?Will we have to Help? Or will the Dragon mount be unable to fight the invading Dragon for "balancing reasons :P " 

Comments

• hmmm interesting idea.  But I can't foresee this as the dragon mount is just that a mount that can fly.  Perhaps the king could fly to the boss dragon and most likely be knocked off or jump off.   I don't think any kind of boss fight  is to be soloable. 

If it were to have the ability to assist in a fight then common mounts should also.   
  • I could see a scenario where the Dragon ditches the King/Mayor in order to fight with his kin and turn on us. :)
  • Kratz said:
    I could see a scenario where the Dragon ditches the King/Mayor in order to fight with his kin and turn on us. :)
    I can also see the King/Mayor's Dragon disappearing after we're defeated by the Elder Dragon and suddenly we have an army of baby dragons we need to fend off ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)