Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Who would win in "no rules" arena "last person standing" match?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Belewyn said:
    I see some very wise voters in this poll ... who let it slip that I have 3 sanctioned fights under my belt ... hmmmmmm???

I heard you were there when Undertaker threw Mankind off the Hell in a Cell plummeting 16 ft through an announcers table.
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Belewyn said:
    I see some very wise voters in this poll ... who let it slip that I have 3 sanctioned fights under my belt ... hmmmmmm???

I heard you were there when Undertaker threw Mankind off the Hell in a Cell plummeting 16 ft through an announcers table.
    I recognize the name Undertaker but not Mankind so I am assuming this is WWF wrestling reference?
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    Karthos said:
    Belewyn said:

I recognize the name Undertaker but not Mankind so I am assuming this is WWF wrestling reference?
    I have no idea. Someone said it on the internet and I'm parroting it here. 

• Options
    Karthos said:
    Belewyn said:
    Karthos said:
    Belewyn said:

Circa 1998.  
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Belewyn said:
    Karthos said:
    Belewyn said:

Classic @Karthos lacking originality!
  • Options
    Opiee said:
    Karthos said:
    Belewyn said:
    Karthos said:
    Belewyn said:

Circa 1998.  
    The sad thing is, I feel like most people I meet on the internet were still teething in 1998... 
  • Options
    Good old Mick Foley!!!
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Opiee said:
    Karthos said:
    Belewyn said:
    Karthos said:
    Belewyn said:

Circa 1998.  
    The sad thing is, I feel like most people I meet on the internet were still teething in 1998... 
    <-- already in active duty at that time =D
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    Karthos said:
    Opiee said:
    Karthos said:
    Belewyn said:
    Karthos said:
    Belewyn said:

Circa 1998.  
    @Belewyn was the last surviving member of her special forces unit. She travelled to the small town of Hope Washington where she was spotted by the town's arrogant and abusive sheriff Will Teasle... Long story short, vote Belle ;)
  • Options
    True story hahahha
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    Belewyn said:
    Karthos said:
    Opiee said:
    Karthos said:
    Belewyn said:
    Karthos said:
    Belewyn said:

Circa 1998.  
    @Belewyn was the last surviving member of her special forces unit. She travelled to the small town of Hope Washington where she was spotted by the town's arrogant and abusive sheriff Will Teasle... Long story short, vote Belle ;)
    Ramb....Belewyn the movie was actually shot in Hope B.C. my home province :D
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    Dont tease me with a good time.. 
  • Options
    Active Duty, 3 Sanctioned fights, both impressive achievements.  The real indicator is the Black Flag tshirt on her avatar.  When surviving in a mosh pit was an achievement.
  • Options
    The bard, the more I vote in these polls, the more I want to make a bard rather than a summoner... xD
  • Options
    I wish I could brag about my life.... :( 
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    I wish I could brag about my life.... :( 
    You dealt with that menace, Marco! 
  • Options
    Bacon is the Baconator. All other arguments are invalid because bacon.
  • Options
    Karthos said:

My bed if Fallout ever becomes a reality.