Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

PAX Tickets are now available on the web store!

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/shop/

Edit: PAX tickets are no longer available from the web store

Comments

• Options
    Aww we both posted ❤️
  • Options

PAX Attendee Package

• PAX West 2017 – Attendee badge (4 day).
    • PAX Traders Ship (In-game cosmetic skin).
    • PAX Housing Decoration (In-game PAX sculpture).
    • PAX Seahawk Pet (In-game pet).
    • PAX Seattle Forum Badge.
    • PAX Pin (Received at the Ashes booth).

PAX VIP Package

• PAX West 2017 – Exhibitor badge (6 day).
    • Line pass for Player Experience at the Ashes booth.
    • 20% off all physical merchandise at the Ashes booth.
    • Hangout with the Dev Team.
    • Assist in testing user experience during setup day (Thursday, August 31st).
    • PAX Traders Ship (In-game cosmetic skin).
    • PAX Housing Decoration (In-game PAX sculpture).
    • PAX Seahawk Pet (In-game pet).
    • PAX Seattle Forum Badge.
    • PAX Pin (Received at the Ashes booth).
    • PAX Caravan skin (in-game cosmetic item).

All “Avatar of the Phoenix” backers will receive the Exhibitor badge for PAX West and the VIP Experience as part of their Kickstarter package. This doesn’t include any other physical or digital items found in this package.

• Options
    And you get some love for posting this
  • Options
    Hopefully some of you will be able to enjoy this.  Too far away for me.  Thanks for posting!!!
  • Options
    Like I said in the other thread. Wish they made a digital ticket with all the cosmetics for us that can't go.
  • Options
    Disgusting cash grab.
  • Options
    Dygz said:
    Disgusting cash grab.
    I understand the price because of the tickets. But to not offer a ticket free package for the goodies is kinda sad :( 
  • Options
    Dygz said:
    Disgusting cash grab.
    At first glance, it kinda is...........
  • Options
    Like I said in the other thread. Wish they made a digital ticket with all the cosmetics for us that can't go.
    I'd like to see this.
  • Options
    Dygz said:
    Disgusting cash grab.
    I understand the price because of the tickets. But to not offer a ticket free package for the goodies is kinda sad :( 
    Why start the packages with 4 tickets?
    I going to be at PAX Monday only. I paid $48.
    I'm glad I didn't wait for these packages.
  • Options
    Dygz said:
    Dygz said:
    Disgusting cash grab.
    Very lucky you got a ticket before they sold out. It's a shame Intrepid announced their attendance so late on :(.
    However - as steep as the prices are I believe PAX sold out anyway - so if you want access to an event (with other displays other than Ashes too) - that had sold out a while ago, these PAX packs offer an opportunity to attend and gain some nice in game goodies that will show your support at such an early date in the development :)
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Dygz said:
    Dygz said:
    Disgusting cash grab.
    It's only that little? I thought they went for $100-200 or something (usually that's what it cost to go to some events). $48 is pretty cheap and yeah then the packages are a cash grab. Starting to worry now about what they are going to charge for cosmetics.. seems very expensive.
  • Options
    Dygz said:
    Dygz said:
    Disgusting cash grab.
    The Attendee PAX package includes a four day badge. 4 x $48 = $192. The package costs $295, so you're paying $100 for the other 5 items, including the collectable badge. 

Considering PAX tickets have sold out and the one day badges are going for as much as $139 each on reseller sites, I think it's not too bad of a deal. And who knows, crazy collectors like me will probably buy PAX pins on ebay for a small fortune in a couple of years :lol:
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    lexmax said:
    Dygz said:
    Dygz said:
    Disgusting cash grab.
    The Attendee PAX package includes a four day badge. 4 x $48 = $192. The package costs $295, so you're paying $100 for the other 5 items, including the collectable badge. 

Considering PAX tickets have sold out and the one day badges are going for as much as $139 each on reseller sites, I think it's not too bad of a deal. And who knows, crazy collectors like me will probably buy PAX pins on ebay for a small fortune in a couple of years :lol:
    That sounds more reasonable. It's not much of a cash grab then if the rest goes for $100. Still wish they would've offered to sell the goodies without the tickets to those that can't go to PAX.
  • Options
    Update:

• Options
    lexmax said:
    Update:

Didn't take long to sell out.
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    Update:

Didn't take long to sell out.
    True. Wonder how many they had to sell.