PAX Packs Available now!

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/shop/

VIP and Attendee Packages!


*edit* @Belewyn just delete this thread Lexmax made one too :3

Comments

  • Diura said:
    https://www.ashesofcreation.com/shop/

    VIP and Attendee Packages!


    *edit* @Belewyn just delete this thread Lexmax made one too :3
    No delete my thread... !!! @Diura's is best!
  • And you get some love for posting this
  • Not sure who posted first...but i will say the same here.

    Hopefully some of you will be able to enjoy this.  Too far away for me.  Thanks for posting!!!
  • Yes! To those who can make it, I hope you have a great time and share your awesome experiences with us :)
  • @lexmax and I await your plenty of threads about your PAX experiences to like and comment on :3
  • Just out of curiosity, do you get the rewards if you purchase a ticket, but don't attend, or will they only be handed out at pax via codes?
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Wish they had a cosmetic only pack, or a pack without tickets for us that can't go but still want goodies. Maybe some digital ticket package maybe?
  • Warkov said:
    Just out of curiosity, do you get the rewards if you purchase a ticket, but don't attend, or will they only be handed out at pax via codes?
    Really want the ship skin, don't you! 
  • Warkov said:
    Just out of curiosity, do you get the rewards if you purchase a ticket, but don't attend, or will they only be handed out at pax via codes?
    Seems silly for them not to give you the rewards if you buy the ticket but can not make it. You should still get what you paid for in my opinion. 
  • Will the public be able to see anything for free? I was hoping for lots of photos and video footage.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Diura said:

    @Belewyn just delete this thread Lexmax made one too :3
    lexmax said:

    No delete my thread... !!! @Diura's is best!

    Just delete both threads and get them a room. :p
  • Relwoh said:
    Will the public be able to see anything for free? I was hoping for lots of photos and video footage.
    They will livestream it on twitch.
  • Wish they had a cosmetic only pack, or a pack without tickets for us that can't go but still want goodies. Maybe some digital ticket package maybe?
    Please this @GMSteven
Sign In or Register to comment.