Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The wait

2»

Comments

• Options
    Step 1. Quench your thirst and hunger by watching videos/pictures and reading the google doc. 

Step 2. Watch livestreams and taste the hatred of those who had interesting questions bein ignored for the same "Will we be able to fly like in WoW?" type of questions.

Step 3. Find people to wait with.

Step 4. Save up your money. If you're a fashion who- *cough* you know what I mean, this game might be the new bane to your wallet. And you never know, maybe the "Notsosurprising Winter crowdfunding campaign" exists.

If you follow all these steps, you'll find out that you should cherish RL while you can :v Cause' once the game goes live, some might lose it.
  • Options
    Waysm said:
    Step 1. Quench your thirst and hunger by watching videos/pictures and reading the google doc. 

Step 2. Watch livestreams and taste the hatred of those who had interesting questions bein ignored for the same "Will we be able to fly like in WoW?" type of questions.

Step 4. Save up your money. If you're a fashion who- *cough* you know what I mean, this game might be the new bane to your wallet. And you never know, maybe the "Notsosurprising Winter crowdfunding campaign" exists.

If you follow all these steps, you'll find out that you should cherish RL while you can :v Cause' once the game goes live, some might lose it.
    Hmmmmm fair idea there xD maybe I should start saving some money aside so when the game launches I can upgrade my PC and have savings aside for the online store goodies xD
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Diura said:
    Waysm said:

Hmmmmm fair idea there xD maybe I should start saving some money aside so when the game launches I can upgrade my PC and have savings aside for the online store goodies xD
    Yeah. Definitely. On my fashion who- *cough* list. You're 1st on the list.
  • Options
    Waysm said:
    Diura said:
    Waysm said:

Yeah. Definitely. On my fashion who- *cough* list. You're 1st on the list.
    So I should be ahaha ❤️
  • Options
    Destiny 2, Fable Fortune and hopefully a few singleplayers.. cant wait for Hob for example
  • Options
    Ariatras said:
    Considering the game won't be out for a while, I was wondering what the majority of you are up to to fill the time? Myself, I play Overwatch sometimes, Stellaris, Playerunknown's battleground.
    WoW used to be in there, but, like eight years of it, it's too stale now.

I've recently (Read since yesterday) re-opened my TOR account. Enjoying some RP (fresh) and reliving my beloved Agent story line. This time, I might just slowly finish all story lines. Anyone else playing TOR currently? If so, any thoughts on making a character together? Preferably Progenitor (EU RP-PvE)

Or what other games are you playing to fill time? Any suggestions? 

Im playing Overwatch,PUBG,HoTS, anddddd some Vanilla WoW.
  • Options
    Hyenas said:
    Currently i am playing league. It's pre season. To be honest, League never gets boring, and it can  keep you entertained even if Ashes takes a life time to come out. Although, you will have to deal with a lot of frustration :D 

Hey Leona can you please ward our jungle a little more?.... "A summoner has left the rift.".... Sigh.....

"Oh I'm 4/0 with Maokai! This game is going well." Enemy ADC goes legendary and murders your whole team. Sigh...... Lol
  • Options
    Thinking of picking up Revelation online since I'm into xianxia stories, also heard it's not as much p2w as people says.
  • Options
    Saving up money so I can buy all those cosmetics they keep releasing. Will probably miss the PAX ones :/ 

Also keeping myself up to date, watching discord/snapchat and reading the forums. Will start university soon so that will take up some time. Other than that I'm working on a website and graphics for my stream.
  • Options
    Training my undead army
    And making some stuff for my guild because they are wonderful people
  • Options
    Stepmania is a fun game.

I don't think investing in an MMO when I'm already waiting for one is a good idea... I'm just going to end up comparing them to one another and end up being unable to enjoy the current one I'd be playing or end up eventually not enjoying AoC once it releases.

I'd rather play games completely unrelated to pass the time.
  • Options
  • Options
    One does not simply wait wrong meme - One does not simply wait wrong meme  Imminent Ned
  • Options
    Currently rocking FFXIV, overwatch and a few choice console games. Most MMOs have me feeling like something is missing right now. 
  • Options
    Waysm said:
    One does not simply wait wrong meme - One does not simply wait wrong meme  Imminent Ned

• Options
    Waysm said:

• Options
    Waysm said:
    Waysm said:

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    This says it all for me (copied my response from 'My MMO Longevity):

(Well, Elder Scrolls player since finding 'Morrowind' in 2002). But MMO = Started at Beta with ESO and still play - but hardly touched the MMO side of their play. Maybe just 3 or 4 months of that time in ESO, put together, would be  my 'actual MMO' experience in Cyrodiil etc...
    But 'technically,' I guess with ESO, I can claim 3 or 4 years in an MMO?

(I find myself wanting to be involved with the community/MMO side of things here in AoC than any previous game, actually, and have hardly played on ESO since finding you...)...since last May 2017...
  • Options
    Don't mind @XombieCrisis folks.

Lately he just spams pictures across all threads to collect likes and lols. I guess he is on badge rush.

Don't do it kids, it's very addictive and bad for your health. :)
  • Options
    Gothix said:

Lately he just spams pictures across all threads to collect likes and lols. I guess he is on badge rush.

Someone is awfully salty as of late, feel free to DM me if you have an issue next time. <3
  • Options

• Options
    Gothix said:

I'm here to send help!!

Image result for salt emergency