Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Can someone make me a forum signature?

Before last night (or 12 odd hours ago), I had the signature pictures disabled, and when I turned them on, I was amazed by all the fancy signatures that people had, especially the animated ones! >v<
So I was wondering if someone could make me one. Preferably an animated one but not required. I just want the picture to be that of someone knightly (who cares for justice) wearing medieval armor.
The character  I based the above (though brief) character on:

What I have in mind:

And / Or:

I have uploaded a text picture thingie (is .psd and .png format) to the internet and can be downloaded here:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=09204966766540933235

I do apologize in advance if this is asking a lot, I'm just not too familiar with the internet thing and my skills in Photoshop is utterly basic (last time I used it properly was in 2007). ;A;

Comments

• Options
    I bet that guy gets all the babes. @Belewyn should check that guy out!!!   :p
  • Options
    Sintu said:
    I bet that guy gets all the babes. @Belewyn should check that guy out!!!   :p
    DIBBS!
  • Options
    No! Back off! He's mine! I wanted to meet him first! >v<
  • Options
    While it will be a good idea to get someone make you one so you can save it, sadly signatures are broken right now with no information of when they will be fixed other than an occasional "they are working on it."
  • Options
    While it will be a good idea to get someone make you one so you can save it, sadly signatures are broken right now with no information of when they will be fixed other than an occasional "they are working on it."
    Ah I see. Thanks. ^_^
    Still. I do hope someone can help me with this. ><
  • Options
    Try @Morriganna and @Kumary !
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    @Morriganna, @Kumary, are you guys able to help me? >v<
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @Maora I wouldn't mind, but like @UnknownSystemError informed above, signatures aren't allowing images or saving properly and so far no fix for weeks. Maybe when its fixed we can come up with something :)
  • Options
    Well @Kumary has this one LOL  If anyone needs a sig just IM me :)
  • Options
    waffles 

• Options
    Kumary said:
    @Maora I wouldn't mind, but like @UnknownSystemError informed above, signatures aren't allowing images or saving properly and so far no fix for weeks. Maybe when its fixed we can come up with something :)
    So... We can't work on it in the mean time...? *cries*

Awww! I'd love to have one from you! >v<
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @AutumnWillow helped me with mine.  I haven't seen her on in a while, though.  Never hurts to work on one even if you can't download it yet.
  • Options
    Yea, I guess we can work on one if you wish until it's fixed. Send me a private message.
  • Options
    Kumary said:
    Yea, I guess we can work on one if you wish until it's fixed. Send me a private message.
    Yahoo~! <3
  • Options
    Maora said:
    Kumary said:
    So... We can't work on it in the mean time...? *cries*

Awww! I'd love to have one from you! >v<
    My current sig was made by @Kumary, and I have one from @Morriganna as well.  When they finally fix the bug, I'm going to use http://signavatar.com/ to rotate between them.  :)
  • Options
    I tried to get in touch with @Kumary like they said above, but no reply... ;A;
  • Options
    That couch looks familiar. 
  • Options
    Been a busy bee this weekend :P
  • Options
    Kumary said:
    Been a busy bee this weekend :P
    Awww~! *huggles*
    Would it be too late to still ask for you help? ;A;
  • Options
    okay.  You're a forum signature.

You're welcome.
  • Options