Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

LF Military vet based guild.

Looking for combat vets old and new that are getting together to play this game..

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017

• Options
    Is your profile picture literally you lifting weights in a tank top?

Quick! Get this man some attention stat!!!!!
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Is your profile picture literally you lifting weights in a tank top?

Quick! Get this man some attention stat!!!!!

Don't hate the player, hate the game homie
  • Options

so its a girl with purple hair, what is this suppose to mean to me?
  • Options
    While the guild isnt "based" on vets, our entire PvP-specific leadership are all either active or retired members. Mainly Army (few marines), few that are out on leave, and an active AF pilot who has MMOs as his guilty pleasure off-base. Outside of leadership I couldn't tell you beyond those who have told us - maybe 30+. It reflects in our structure and organization. Keep in mind that's only PvP, we have more relaxed areas of the guild as well.

Thinking about it now, we don't have any Navy i know of (but they're just marines rejects anyway right?) :wink:

I definitely know some guilds who are completely "vet only" run, but they haven't announced yet for AoC. If they do, ill remember this thread and ping you.

Regardless, thank you for serving our country.
  • Options
    You looking at mainly PVE or PVP?  Or just whatever? I'm an army vet and would like to put together a PVE guild focus on this game's versions of dungeons and raids.  I've lead guilds like this before in Everquest 2 and Star Wars: The Old Republic.  My previous guilds have all been open to public but I'd really like to make military service a requiement for a guild in this game.  Let me know what you're interested in.

• Options
    mainly pvp, but im not against pve i also enjoy dungeons
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Flatline said:

so its a girl with purple hair, what is this suppose to mean to me?
     It means I messed up when I posted.  Actually the girl has silver hair that just reflects the light.   Cylver = Silver

You might want to post in this thread:
    https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/32963/need-help-looking-for-a-guild#latest
    Guild leaders check it often.
  • Options
    @Flatline,

I'm the Leader for Enmity. @GOAT has already PM'd you but I figured i'd reach out myself. I have 5 1/2 years in the USMC and 5 years as a civilian contractor working in Afghanistan (currently here still). Feel free to take a look at Enmity and let @GOAT or myself know what you think. I definitely would like to have a conversation with you.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @Flatline,

I'm the Leader for Enmity. @GOAT has already PM'd you but I figured i'd reach out myself. I have 5 1/2 years in the USMC and 5 years as a civilian contractor working in Afghanistan (currently here still). Feel free to take a look at Enmity and let @GOAT or myself know what you think. I definitely would like to have a conversation with you.
    sounds good let me know when. 

• Options
    @Flatline I sent you our discord in a pm. Hop on in.
  • Options
    Got it, be there in a few mins