Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Need help Looking for a guild?

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited November 2017 in North American Guilds
I know there are quite a few guild already out on the forums, but I thought I would help a bit by making this thread. The idea of this thread is for people who wish to join guilds but are not sure which one to join. All you need to do is use this template and fill it in with your information.

Name:

type of gameplay: e,g, PVP PVE PVX

play style:

what class you may pick:

Server:

what you want from a guild:

Any addition information: (optional)

If any guilds want to contact people on this list I would suggest sending PMs.

Please remember to keep this thread clean and no personal information such as real names and the like

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Name:ZaydaWrath

type of gameplay: PvE

play style: Hostile PvE

what class you may pick: Fighter/Mage

Server:because we know that 

what you want from a guild: guild functions and being social

i want to find the treasures of the world.and ill kill to do it

P.S. Thank you to the OP. way better than going through each forum asking questions
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Name: North/Auxhen

type of gameplay: No clue

play style: No clue

what class you may pick: No clue

Server: A EU server

what you want from a guild: Someone to learn me Black Desert Online while we wait for Ashes of Creation.

Any addition information: Currently my mic is broken.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    (7-25-17) Decided to reside in AWB untill further notice.

Name- Schweizerhof or hofhof

type of gameplay: everything, funner with friends.

Play style: group oriented

what class: summoner with a mix of not sure yet, will experiment in the alpha.

Server: Unknown. ither closest time zone to my own or where my group is.

What i want from a guild- Stability and active, those words alone have the smaller details in them.

additional information- i'm a quiet player, I enjoy the company of other players and heavily lean towards group content both serious or fun, a bit on the quiet side.

I'm an above average player for PVE 
    I enjoy PVP but it's not my main focus.
      (World pvp is by far the best for me)
             (I look forward to caravans)

I'm cursed with aesthetics in gaming. This contributes to my skills in game as these items usually have to be earned..
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Name: Daerun

type of gameplay: PVP and PVX

play style: mercantile and/or piracy

what class you may pick: ranger

Server: Oceanic or NA

what you want from a guild: server domination through economic superiority  :p

Any addition information: I got a funny accent so I don't talk too much.
  • Options
    Name: RootedBane

type of gameplay: Heavy PvP, PvE is still needed though. I like to have fun, plain and simple

play style: Rogue, ganker... dirty player...

what class you may pick: Rogue/Rogue (no need to half @$# being a rogue)

Server:NA

what you want from a guild: Close knit group of PvP crazies

Any addition information: Need VOIP. There is no strategy when everyone tries to type messages
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Name: Ujarak

type of gameplay: PVP with a bit of PVE

play style: Aggressive

what class you may pick: Fighter / Fighter

Server: EU

what you want from a guild:  People who take gaming seriously but have fun at the same time and will be looking to take part in all game content ie: sieges, building a node and so on.

Any addition information: TS or Discord
  • Options
    Name:ZaydaWrath

type of gameplay: PvE

play style: Hostile PvE

what class you may pick: Fighter/Mage

Server:because we know that 

what you want from a guild: guild functions and being social

i want to find the treasures of the world.and ill kill to do it

P.S. Thank you to the OP. way better than going through each forum asking questions
    Name- Schweizerhof or hofhof

type of gameplay: everything, funner with friends.

Play style: group oriented

what class: summoner with a mix of not sure yet, will experiment in the alpha.

Server: Unknown. ither closest time zone to my own or where my group is.

What i want from a guild- Stability and active, those words alone have the smaller details in them.

additional information- i'm a quiet player, I enjoy the company of other players and heavily lean towards group content both serious or fun, a bit on the quiet side.
    North said:
    Name: North/Auxhen

type of gameplay: No clue

play style: No clue

what class you may pick: No clue

Server: A EU server

what you want from a guild: Someone to learn me Black Desert Online while we wait for Ashes of Creation.

Any addition information: Currently my mic is broken.
    Check out Acolytes. Have a look at our website to see if we might be a good fit for you. We have active memberships in ESO and BDO as well as a slew of other misc games being played. We also have a

acolytesgaming.com

• Options
    edited May 2018
    Edit: No longer looking to join a guild*

• Options
    This is working better than I thought 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Name: Katarinae El'varra

type of gameplay: Mainly pve, with some pvp mix for fun.

play style: solo and group play.  

what class you may pick: typically either caster or ranged (maybe bard if they make it cool enough?).  

Server: NA (West)

what you want from a guild: A guild dedicated to their node who wants to make a solid impact in our effective surrounding areas (fend off invasions, exploring/developing the land towards a common end goal).  I don't like massively huge guilds, but rather prefer active medium sized guilds who don't feel they have to be top on the server.    

Any addition information: I am an old school player with old school gaming values.  I am looking for like minded players as well as an adult only guild.  I am not okay with members being disrespectful towards race, color, creed, sexual orientation, etc.  Joking is one thing, being a punk little bitch who should have been spanked as a child is another.  In other words.... don't be a dick or a tool.

So, if ya want a crazy dedicated member and you fit my needs, send me a PM. 

Oh, last thing.... Braver of Worlds pledge here. :smiley:
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Delete
  • Options
    I should come here often
  • Options
    Ok the name change should help make it clear
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @nagash , can you make it clear that guilds should message the players directly instead of replying here? Players who find a guild should delete their comment from this post; also removal of non applicant comments would be appreciated too; otherwise, it just ruins the purpose of having this post. Thanks!
  • Options
    kunknown said:
    @nagash , can you make it clear that guilds should message the players directly instead of replying here? Players who find a guild should delete their comment from this post; also removal of non applicant comments would be appreciated too; otherwise, it just ruins the purpose of having this post. Thanks!
    I will make some changes to the guilds. Due to ashes of creations forums it's impossible to delete your posts, so the old posts will have to stay here, I'm afraid 
  • Options
    I vote for @Shunex to give @nagash admin for the clan recruitment page! He's a proven contributor here
  • Options
    I vote for @Shunex to give @nagash admin for the clan recruitment page! He's a proven contributor here
    I would pass. I'm just here to make it easier for people to look for guilds/guild members
  • Options
    if there's duplicate threads i can sort that out, comment's are well a pain atm looking into ways to fix this :smile:

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Changing to in Guild. Sorry for random comment but idk how to delete it.  :/
  • Options
    Name: Riji

Type of Gameplay: Heavy RP-PvX

Play Style: Casual, time constraint due to RL.

Class  I may Pick: Warrior or Ranger

Server: NA East

What I want from a guild: Large membership, goals for 100+ personnel. Nation building. Government and civilization. Large scale warfare and multiple goals. RP allowed or encouraged. No discrimination on heavy RP. Discord chat would be nice.

ADDITIONAL Information: Time constraint on playtime due to RL Active Duty U.S Army service. Understand I cannot always attend events, meetings, or partake at exact times. However, you won't find a more loyal soldier.
  • Options

Name: V

type of gameplay: HC PVP

play style: Coordinator

what class you may pick: Mage/Mage

Server: EU

what you want from a guild: HC Quality

Any addition information: I shall make you King

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Name: SlenderFreakish

type of gameplay: PVE though i'm willing to do PVP (kinda obsessed with Assassins...)

play style: I'm fairly casual especially if it's during the school year, but i also have a lot of motivation so I like getting things done. If a game can't keep me entertained though, i leave. this game seems amazing though.

what class you may pick: Rogue, Summoner, or Ranger depends on the final product

Server: I'd be in North America East

what you want from a guild: I want good leadership from the creator and I want good teamwork with people who want to get things done and done right. people who ensure everyone gets experience or equipment so no one is left weak and to fend for themselves. but not to the point where you are basically playing the game for them, that's just annoying.

Any addition information: I kind of fall off a game if i find they require money to really move forward, I've never really been able to play in a group type deal because most games i play in are older and already situated not to mention most games i've played have a community that looks down on newer players. I'm excited to join a new game.

Edit: I've found a guild now, thank you to everyone who took the time to message me though!
  • Options
    Name: Drizzite

type of gameplay: I'm a PVEr at heart though I do dabble in PVP from time to time. I've got many years experience in raiding from hard-core guild to casuals. I also tend to spend as much time outside of the game doing research on how to be better as I do actually playing the game. (If not more time)

play style: as mentioned above I prefer PVE usually I'll lean toward solo content because my work hours can be sporadic. I do like do group content when I'm available but not usually able to commit to dedicated times.

what class you may pick: I'll probably go with a ranger class possible a healer if I feel up to it

Server: NA preferably

what you want from a guild: I'm looking for a closeknit guild one that is not so big that you can get lost in the crowd but so small that you can't reliably do some content. 

Any addition information: As mentioned above I have many years under belt playing MMOs. Some of the tears were spent in high end raiding guild in wow. While I don't want to do anything hard-core at the moment I don't want to still be a part of a group that has similar experience and expectations.
  • Options
    Name: Calder Dromwaldsson (Character name)

Type of gameplay: RP/PVE

Play style: Casual - I'm an older player and fear I may not be the best dungeoneer (OK, dungeons scare the poop out of me because of past bad experiences so would only consider such group contact with people I trust not to behave like spoilt children if things go wrong) I really enjoy drama-free RP - I plan to play a story-telling dwarf in Ashes - and have always been a fan of crafting in MMORPGs so am happy to show my commitment to a guild in a practical way.

What class you may pick: Not decided but probably a ranged class of some description.

Server: EU preferably but will consider NA if the right guild comes along.

What you want from a guild: A friendly, drama-free guild with mature (In attitude not necessarily age) members who think that playing the game with friends and exploring all the game has to offer is more important than indulging in trolling and arguing in general chat which seems to have been the case in the last couple of MMORPGs I've tried. Basically a home away from home when I'm in-game. In return I offer any skills my character may develop either in terms of crafting or RP.

Any addition information: Have been playing MMORPGs since 2002 (Been a gamer since the late 80s) and an RPer for about 20 years. I'm based in the UK so would prefer a friendly EU guild but I'm open to offers. Thanks for reading.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Name: Eonarion

type of gameplay: PvX (primarily profession based)

play style: Going to try to create and run my own armory/armorer's shop

what class you may pick: Summoner/Tank 

Server: EU (idk which one)

what you want from a guild:  A community of players who are into the economy-side of things, as well as combat, so I have someone to sell goods to ;3

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Name: Zareion

type of gameplay: PVX (Can be hardcore raider to strong PvP, depends how i'm feeling that day)

play style: Any, heals, tank, or dps. Primarily DPS Ranger.

what class you may pick: Ranger/Rogue as Primary.

Server: NA East

what you want from a guild: A community of players who can focus on a multitude of things, must be 18+ or even 21+. Must have an all around focus on most tasks and be willing to do all types of events such as raids and dungeons to economic focus.

Any addition information: The guild must be willing to take myself in as well as a group of others that could be anywhere from 4 others to 6 or 7. Some are economic focused, some are pvp focused. Some of the others do not want to use discord as Teamspeak has and still is their primary form of contact. In addition to all this, I did support the Leader of Men package and will have some Cloaks and Mount Bardings.
  • Options
    a bump for a good topic
  • Options
    nagash said:
    I know there are quite a few guild already out on the forums, but I thought I would help a bit by making this thread. The idea of this thread is for people who wish to join guilds but are not sure which one to join. All you need to do is use this template and fill it in with your information.

Name:MuadDibUsul

type of gameplay: PVP, PVE

play style: lurker, teams through to independent

what class you may pick: mate, crafter

Server: oceanic

what you want from a guild: organized, strategic, fun

Any addition information: (optional) I've played gow [k58],throne [k1] for 4yrs+, and plenty of others along the way, I don't guild-hop or game-hop

If any guilds want to contact people on this list I would suggest sending PMs.

Please remember to keep this thread clean and no personal information such as real names and the like

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Name: Goonsquad, IGN name is undecided as i use a different name for almost every game.

Type of Gameplay: HC/Semi-HC PvX, im pretty much down for anything. 

Play Style: Idk man, i just like to fuck shit up. 

Class: Undecided. Probably something like a Brawler set-up.

Server: NA, whatever will give me the best latency most likely.
                  GMT-4 Primetime.

What You Want From a Guild: Top numbers, ranks, structure, progress, good personalities, organization, memes, blood rites to the head of my enemy, alcohol; please send alcohol, lots of it.

Additional Information:  I'm generally a decent player all around, I typically lean slightly more towards PvP, but i can excel in both PvP and PvE under the proper circumstances. I can be a bit of an Elitist at times, but not to the extent of being an Elitist Jerk(kek). My enjoyment from gaming comes from being on top of an otherwise undeniably solid competition, and being among those recognized for specific feats. I was the biggest publicity stunt on Archeage - Vengeance over the past month or 2.
    Soon to be $550 backer, memer, alcoholic, what more could you possibly ask for? 

Also, it should be noted that if your guild is not aiming to top charts and snap necks, i am not interested. You'll be left in the dust anyways.
    See you in the Alpha.

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Name: call me Astiels

type of gameplay: RP maybe a bit, PvX,PvE never been too good with PvP

play style:I can do any but I prefer tank

what class you may pick: tank, smith, mage

Server: North America central

what you want from a guild: close knit, fun

Any addition information: I played everquest 2, swtor mainly but I have also tried many others. I work long hours during the week so I would be on mostly at nights.

I decided to join Immortal Fury