Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

New puppy on the doorstep !

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited August 2017 in The Newly Arrived
Greetings everyone!

It's a pleasure to join the community! I can honestly say that it's been such a long time since a game pulled me away from the daily "adulting" and responsibilities. Until now. I feel like I haven't been this excited since my first mmorpg !

I'm a more casual player most times, but even lil me can tell that this is going to be epic. Just from the little I have read so far and seen in the videos I know this is my gateway back into my gaming days XD 

Once I get hooked on something I support it all the way through, can't wait to start. 

Anyhow, ramble over! Nice to meet you all and hope to go on some wild adventures in this magical world soon~!

-Hound 

Comments

• Options
    A warm welcome to the Ashes Community <3
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    A warm welcome to the Ashes Community <3
    Thank you ! Nice to meet you and I will for sure check out the FAQ's :smile:
  • Options
    Welcome onboard the hypetrain! 

• Options
    Welcome aboard!  I really could have written a similar intro. This game feels special and full of such possibilities that it has pulled me away from my adulting too.. in a way nothing else seems able to these days.. I dare say most of the community could say the same.

:) 
  • Options
    Rofus said:
    Welcome onboard the hypetrain! 
    I will literally be that one person that pulls the train whistle ten times XD !!!
    That gif just made my night haha! Happy to be on the Hype Express! :p

• Options
    Wraeven said:
    Welcome aboard!  I really could have written a similar intro. This game feels special and full of such possibilities that it has pulled me away from my adulting too.. in a way nothing else seems able to these days.. I dare say most of the community could say the same.

:) 
    Hmm, it seems I have stumbled upon the lair of kindred spirits then !
    I understand, it really does have a certain pull that you kind of forget exists there for a bit. The fact that many share that same sensation just get's me even more excited for it :3
  • Options
    Hello @Hound o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Options
    @Jorach

Glad to be here!
    Ps: love the pic, is that from Wolf's Rain? If so it's one of my fav anime ever, points to you ~ :smiley:
  • Options
    Welcome @Hound ! This game has captured the hearts and minds of many people here, its a amazing community! Once the ball gets rolling and we start to play test its going to be a blast seeing everything come together! Glad to have you aboard the hype train! 
  • Options
    @Hound welcome welcome to the community :) "Gateway back into gaming" I love what you wrote! 
  • Options
    @Mazikar
    Yeah, I'm actually surprised at how nice everyone has been so far. It really does have the feeling of a close family forming. I think this is the first time I hop on this early on the train, it just makes it twice as exciting !
  • Options
    @lexmax Hello ! Thank you! Yeah, it really does feel like that, maybe a bit cheesy but no better way to describe it. :)

• Options
    Welcome @Hound. Ashes has pulled us all in :) The hype is real!
  • Options
    We have all taken the same plunge as you! So glad to see a fresh face! Welcome to the community, feel free to ask any questions you might have @Hound!
  • Options
    @GOAT  Indeed ! I'm starting to see that XD I hope we have good snacks for the trip !
  • Options
    @XombieCrisis
    Will do ! I'm sure that as soon as I get settled in and start reading more forums I will have a billion questions XD!
  • Options
    Hound said:
    @XombieCrisis
    Will do ! I'm sure that as soon as I get settled in and start reading more forums I will have a billion questions XD!
    I am always around, as are many others! Feel free to DM with any inquiries!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!!!
  • Options
    @Sintu Thank you :D 
    Happy to be here, I like your signature it is pretty neat !
  • Options
  • Options
    Welcome welcome to the community of AoC @Hound :D
  • Options
    WELCOME TO OUR HOOD - WELCOME TO OUR  HOOD Evil Plotting Raccoon
  • Options

Hi @Hound!

Great to have you with us...and 'back with gaming' etc.

Why 'Hound' btw...have you got one of a particular type? Or ain't you nothing like one (think Elvis)?

Welcome to the occasional madhouse that is AoC Community and the weird comments that I make whilst waiting for the game to start!

• Options
    Hound said:
    @GOAT  Indeed ! I'm starting to see that XD I hope we have good snacks for the trip !

Snacks! *borrows one of your hands for an extra facepalm* I completely forgot. We're going to need an awful lot, aren't we? I'll bring cupcakes and lemonade - homemade, of course, for you guys. Who's bringing the fruit plate? I figure we're already the cheese AND the crackers.
  • Options
    Welcome @Hound. Enjoy the hype train.
  • Options
    @Hound, welcome to the Ashes community where great people gather to chat, share ideas and anxiously await the big day.  Grab an ale, a Scooby biscuit  and a seat by the fire!
  • Options
    @Diura
    Hello, that is one cute froggy. XD
  • Options
    Welcome welcome to the community of AoC @Hound :D
    Glad to be here ! :)
  • Options
    Waysm said:
    WELCOME TO OUR HOOD - WELCOME TO OUR  HOOD Evil Plotting Raccoon
    Oh my gosh hahahahah, that is the funniest thing ive seen today and I just woke up! Great start to the day already xD!!
  • Options

Hi @Hound!

Great to have you with us...and 'back with gaming' etc.

Why 'Hound' btw...have you got one of a particular type? Or ain't you nothing like one (think Elvis)?

Welcome to the occasional madhouse that is AoC Community and the weird comments that I make whilst waiting for the game to start!

Thanks, great to be here and back. 
    Hmm well i do have many dogs, always have. Love canines. Haha kudos to the refrence. 

But really i just like the name, Psy Hound is what I go by most games, this time i just shortened it. It's actually an acronym for how I view myself. But, that is a stoey for another day :3

Madhouses have the best kind of rowdy crowds tho! Not weird at all! Engaging and fun to answer !