About Tanks and Healers!!

We can combine Archetypes to create adventure classdo you think when we combine tank or cleric + (bardcleric/tankfightermagerangerroguesummoner)it will let us decide between 7 types/classes of tanks and healers? It would be lame otherwise if we only get 1 tank/healer.

Comments

• I put my idea forward on how augments work here https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/34940/discussion-augments
    ^^
    Might be worth a read ^^
  • Your tank might be able to heal himself with modifying one of his abilities to become a self-heal. You will NOT be able to choose tank, then plan on healing other people. This has been explained in a couple of the livestreams, but people still seem to have the idea that they are going to be running around able to use abilities of both classes. Your secondary class will "flavor" your archetype, not say make a fireball casting tank.

• LostWood said:
    We can combine Archetypes to create adventure class, do you think when we combine tank or cleric + (bard, cleric/tank, fighter, mage, ranger, rogue, summoner), it will let us decide between 7 types/classes of tanks and healers? It would be lame otherwise if we only get 1 tank/healer.
    If I read your question correctly the answer is yes. You will be able to combine tank with one of the other seven classes and you will also be able to combine cleric with one of the other seven classes. Or you could choose to double down on your class.

• Thank you, i didnt came across your post,but yea your idea is very similar to mine :D:D is almost impossible to have 64 possibility for classes and only 1 tank/healer.
  • Thanks you all for your awnsers:)