Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

ks summer upgrade

The backers of summer can we continue upgrading our pack until the images of the rewards come out?

Comments

• Options
    The upgrade programme can be accessed here but I believe the upgrade programme is for KS backers only
     https://www.ashesofcreation.com/projects/kickstarter-summer-upgrade-campaign/
    However no harm checking if it applies to summer backers :)
    Add on purchases will be available up to when the icons are shared with the community and at that point the Devs will set a close date for the scheme. I assume this will apply to the upgrade scheme ^^

Rememeber if you upgrade as a KS backer you get the KS rewards not the Summer rewards.

Also

Upgrade schemes may be available later on too :)

• Options
    Thank you, you are in everything :)
  • Options

Good morning,

Diura is always quick with those answers! I really don't think that she sleeps =P let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

• Options
    It seems that no, that bad, I thought I could keep updating until I see the rewards, we could talk to Steven, I did not have 500 and I bought the 150, and now that I can update,but I dont have that option.

What do you think of being allowed to upgrade to the summer backers too?
    Would you see it badly the beginning backer?

• Options
    At this time only the KS Backers still have the upgrade option. We have not yet heard confirmation or denial of an option for Summer backers to upgrade in the future. Until we do here more detail in that regards, we are on hold for the time being.
  • Options
    Another thing is that they may just not want to open a whole coding can of worms now that they finally have the store settled. The transaction ID #s for KS packages and Summer Backing packages are two separate types. It took them a fair amount of time to get the KS upgrades working correctly. Why they would want to open a whole nother set of problems to mess with something they finally got working right would be counter-intuitive. But as @Belewyn said, nothing is set in stone so far.
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    At this time only the KS Backers still have the upgrade option. We have not yet heard confirmation or denial of an option for Summer backers to upgrade in the future. Until we do here more detail in that regards, we are on hold for the time being.
    Good morning,

I haven't really looked at the site since the KS codes were released, I am interested in this KS upgrade program.
    -One question I have is if the, "Lifetime sub to AoC," still works if I upgrade from Pioneer to the Braver of Worlds package.

thanks,
    Rhuidan

• Options
    As a KS backer you do have the option to upgrade from a current to a new package containing the rewards of said target package. At Braver of Worlds package level, yes the Lifetime Sub is included =)
  • Options
    Is there a cutoff date to upgraded your Kickstarter Package?  :)
  • Options
    There will be one yes but at this time the date has not yet be finalized.
This discussion has been closed.