Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Features you will never see in Ashes

2»

Comments

• Options
    Interspecies erotica.
    Ohhh...it is coming. Just wait till you see my nude Dwarf on Tulnar retrospective in oil.
  • Options
    Pay 2 Win!!!
  • Options
    oh god that's a big list of things that probably would make me leave the game directly. Except possibly gearscore, damage parsers and limited character creation
  • Options
    Interspecies erotica.
    ...but that is what the tulnar are
  • Options
    p2w would be gamebreaking for me, so I hope they will never add that.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    If they can't make norm PvP PK System on one server, how they could mode 2 Differents servers at all - This voting sucks.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    I don't know why it seems to be a concentration of Russians and Eastern Europeans that seem to be the advocates for full loot OWPVP murderboxing. Does someone know if there is some mechanic that allows them to RMT value out of the game? Is there some weird mechanic towards making money that I don't know about? Every couple days now we have an influx of whiny brats like the one above who shotgun spam the forums with bile that the game isn't going to allow them to PVP "their" way. I know most "Western" games tend to IP block the whole region due to dodgy/stolen credit card use, but I just can't figure the angle here.
  • Options
    I selected Other, for All the Above!
  • Options
    Other because I rather rank them from, likeliest to have to unlikeliest 1(likely) 10(not happening)

1.Raid parsers  This should be a thing, fight me.
    Theory crafting is a good, fun thing, and is a reliable source to balance.

2. Gear score will always be a thing, if it's not native people will find a way to compare tier or set requirements over time without it.

3. Limited Char creation, it will always be limited, they said themselves they will only let us play around in a certain frame. MAYBE more open than BDO, certainly more limited than Aion, we know that already.

4. I didn't put it on top because you probably mean instantaneous teleport dungeon finder and I agree there, but dungeon finder is already confirmed to help FIND a group.

5. midway break P2W doubt until proven.

6. Non flagging and full loot, I can see that happening as some sort of an from time to time event, high risk high reward Zone something i don't know an event server for interested people? Probably not going to happen.

7. Open flying/general fast travel might loosen up later in regards to further expansions and new areas. Magically floating islands dream?

10. Separated Pvp/pve Servers, the only thing I truly think will never happen simply because the game couldn't work like that. (I still want the RP server tag. Just in name no additional regulation).

• Options
    Pay to win is worst thing in game. And also game staying in Alpha and Beta and publishing it like that