Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello All

Hey everyone, my name is Cory, AKA TuckTuckOnTwitch. I've been lurking around for awhile just browsing this site and any other that I could get my fix with AoC news. I just wanted to introduce myself and ask if there's anything that I could help out with around here. I'm an experienced alpha tester and want to know if any help is needed in that department as well. If not, no feelings hurt. Anywho... I'm from Georgia and actually stationed there currently as well. I'm active duty military and my online hours are a little funky due to that. I'm a huge fan of multiplayer PC games mainly RPG and survival shooters (currently finishing up testing a new survival FPS game created by a newer dev team). My steam is TuckTuckOnTwitch and discord info is TuckTuck#7260 if anyone has the same gaming interest and would like to group up in any games. Hopefully I'll pass through the gateway into the land of Ashes and be able to bestow you all my helping hand and assist in rebuilding these ancient lands. 

Comments