Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Karthos Equals Love [WorldWide/PvLove]

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited August 2017 in North American Guilds
A guild that focuses on just one aspect of Ashes of Creation: Love

We hope to be server first in many aspects and are looking for good players who wish to dedicate their time to spreading the love <3<3<3

You must be 18+ to join, there will be an interview, but the only question you need to answer is the following:

"What is the thing you Love about Karthos?"

No website yet, but soon. Discord in the works, but PM me for more info!

Comments

• Options
    I love his eyes.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    WTF. 

I do not sanction this. But I do approve strangely enough. 
  • Options
    Whose account is it?  haha
  • Options
    tugowar said:
    Whose account is it?  haha
    My mother?
  • Options
    Karthos, you mom is super sweet setting up a guild and a fan club for you. I hope you are a good boy and write to her often <3 
  • Options
    I love his smell #FuckMarco
  • Options
    wut
  • Options
    wut
    If you can answer that question, you win the prize, because we are all at a loss. 
  • Options
     <3 
  • Options
    Some of you guys have problems.
  • Options
    Right?  How's mum?
  • Options
    KARTHOS THIS IS YOUR FATHER HERE. IM NOT MAD SON BUT PLEASE COME HOME AND FINISH YOUR SOUP. YOU MOTHER AND I ARE WORRIED ABOUT YOU.
  • Options
    MrKarthos said:
    KARTHOS THIS IS YOUR FATHER HERE. IM NOT MAD SON BUT PLEASE COME HOME AND FINISH YOUR SOUP. YOU MOTHER AND I ARE WORRIED ABOUT YOU.
    @Karthos, you better rush home before your soup gets cold!
  • Options
    MrKarthos said:
    God dammit...

What is this, a family reunion?

• Options
    Karthos said:
    MrKarthos said:
    God dammit...

How could you worry your parents so?  
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    MrKarthos said:
    God dammit...

How could you worry your parents so?  
    Very easily...
  • Options
    @Karthos I did have the pleasure of meeting your parents in Discord yesterday. We had a very nice discussion. Please be mindful and know that any misbehavior and they have requested that we deliver you to them promptly to be disciplined. I did convince them that your basement room ... I mean Command center may need some new upgrades...so there's that =P
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    @Karthos I did have the pleasure of meeting your parents in Discord yesterday. We had a very nice discussion. Please be mindful and know that any misbehavior and they have requested that we deliver you to them promptly to be disciplined. I did convince them that your basement room ... I mean Command center may need some new upgrades...so there's that =P
    I'm getting the toilet chair?!?! 
  • Options
    I love the way he moves, his song on a summer wind, and the warmth he brings to my heart. I am not sure why I'm here. For some reason, I can't stay away.

I'm sure this is some amazing inside joke, but I felt compelled to express my love at the first opportunity :star:
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    I love the way he moves, his song on a summer wind, and the warmth he brings to my heart. I am not sure why I'm here. For some reason, I can't stay away.

I'm sure this is some amazing inside joke, but I felt compelled to express my love at the first opportunity :star:
    An inside joke I'm still outside on apparently...

@Belewyn and her cryptic clues.... All I can figure is Col Mustard did Ms Scarlett in the kitchen with a moose head.
  • Options
    Still recruiting for my little snuggle muffin!
  • Options
    I have no words
  • Options
    nagash said:
    I have no words
    There are none and do we really want to know?
  • Options
    edited October 2017

Hello @MrsKarthos, you won't know me but I hope you realise how lucky you are to have a special son. I'm often amazed at how special he is, especially with his art work. He is to a brush what Chaz is to Dave. Please give him the command centre he desires and deserves!

Thanks!

• Options
    Curse you all. 
  • Options
    Fighting love? Doesn't seem like the best concept to me, there are so many better targets, like monsters, or those who are trying to crash relationships!