We are happy to announce that starting August 20, 2019 at 11:00 AM PDT the Divine Gateways will open once more for limited Apocalypse testing sessions! For more information, check out our FAQ here: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2019-08-14-steam-announce-and-play-test-faq-for-ashes-of-creation-apocalypse

It's time to start posting.

Oh dear, I really need to start getting involved in this forum, just to at least get a name for myself, so I guess now is a good chance. Hi, I'm Ponda. Okay bye!

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    I soon began to realize how little thought was put into this post, but I mean, I guess the post itself is half the battle. The other would be with some kind of feedback. Maybe I'm just a tad bit crazy.
  • Hey, Ponda!

Looks like we're both new (but not actually new) to this together. Looking forward to seeing your name pop up here some more. :)
  • Welcome @Ponda :)
  • Hello and welcome to the forums <3
  • Hi @Ponda,

Glad you've ceased 'ponda'ring about getting involved and finally started...well done! And those badges will soon stack up! Welcome

Whereabouts in the world are you, by the way?
  • Ponda said:
    Oh dear, I really need to start getting involved in this forum, just to at least get a name for myself, so I guess now is a good chance. Hi, I'm Ponda. Okay bye!
    Ponda ponda um ponda bam bimo bingo bongo... PONDA!!!    :smiley:

Just me being a lil silly coz i'm also new to the forums/AoC world  :smiley:
  • Hello @Ponda o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • welcome to the forum! *throws confetti*
  • The panda songs come into my head when i see your name.  Thought you should know.

welcome

-tug

• Welcome @Ponda!!!
  • Welcome to the community Ponda :)
  • Welcome @Ponda! Good to see you make a post! Let us know a bit about you!
  • @Ponda I like crazy, I already like you, fear this dreadful outcome  huar huar haur ._.

Join me for some tea at your earliest convinience, so yesterday okay, so we met already let's have some more tea to have some fun!

• Welcome to the community!
  • Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forums
  • Welcome to the fun! Welcome @Ponda
  • Welcome, Ponda. This is a wonderful community, helpful too. I cannot quite put my finger on it, but somehow I think you're adorable, the way you type that is.
  • You guys are all so wonderful, thank you guys :hushed: 

edited August 2017
    Mazikar said:
    Welcome @Ponda! Good to see you make a post! Let us know a bit about you!
    @Mazikar

Well, my name is Ponda if you haven't already guessed that much (laughs). Uh, I've kept an eye out for Ashes for a rather long while, I'd say about a month prior to the kick-starter launch. And I've started my own guild with 2 loyal friends I've met through ashes. Uhh, yeah I love my members to death I really look forward to meeting you all in-game! (I've purchased the brave of worlds pack) Vendo is the name of the guild, so keep an eye out for them, and you'll be sure to find me around.
  • tugowar said:
    The panda songs come into my head when i see your name.  Thought you should know.

welcome

-tug

@tugowar
    You have no idea how man times, that reference has been made, thanks to add to my insanity :neutral:
    Haha! :P 
    edited August 2017
  • Hi @Ponda,

Glad you've ceased 'ponda'ring about getting involved and finally started...well done! And those badges will soon stack up! Welcome

Whereabouts in the world are you, by the way?
    @Glosterian
    Whereabouts? The United States of America! How about yourself?
    edited August 2017
    Well, hope you're not too near Texas presently!  :(
    I'm near Gloucester and Cheltenham in the lovely Cotswolds, about two hours by car directly West of London.
  • Welcome to the gongshow @Ponda, glad to have you aboard!
  • Well, hope you're not too near Texas presently!  :(
    I'm near Gloucester and Cheltenham in the lovely Cotswolds, about two hours by car directly West of London.
    I'm safe, those that have to face with such devastation I can only pray for. u_u; @Glosterian
    Oh, you have one of those really adorable accents. Don't you? 
  • (When I visited the USA  first time in 1981, quite a few people said
    'Hey, yer English, ain't yer? - Say that again!!!)

And of course I even dress just like James Bond!*

*Or possibly his granddad...
  • @Glosterian
    1981 o: Jesus, you've got quite a bit of life on your hands. What brought you to the US at the time?
  • Ponda said:
    @Glosterian
    1981 o: Jesus, you've got quite a bit of life on your hands. What brought you to the US at the time?
    You calling him old Ponda???   :smiley:
  • You... I remember you... in the discord...