Details of Ashes of Creation at PAX! + Countdown!

Hey Ashlings!
Here are some details of what to expect at PAX!

http://www.ashesofcreation-the-odyssey.com/2017/08/ashes-of-creation-pax-west-sep-1-4-2017.html

We hope that everyone will have an amazing time! 

PAX COUNTDOWN <3

@lexmax Thanks for being my tech man! xD

Comments

• To far away (╯°□°) ╯︵ ┻━┻)
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Awesome info as always @Diura ... you are the best :)<3
  • Lol, PAX kicks off two hours before I go back for my first day of work after summer break.
  • @UnknownSystemError :O You can watch the opening? xD They will upload videos each day to summarize events! 
  • @Diura Luckily I have a stupidly easy job teaching high school. That morning they have a semester opening ceremony that I don't have to attend, and then I am just there to handle any paperwork/issues that cropped up over the long summer break and then back home. Following Monday will start actual classes, but I only teach a couple hours a day anyways, so plenty of time to stream at my desk.
  • @Diura Luckily I have a stupidly easy job teaching high school. That morning they have a semester opening ceremony that I don't have to attend, and then I am just there to handle any paperwork/issues that cropped up over the long summer break and then back home. Following Monday will start actual classes, but I only teach a couple hours a day anyways, so plenty of time to stream at my desk.
    *cough*  So you teach gaming to HS students?   :D
  • Well the videos will have to suffice.  Thanks @Diura!  Between you and @Lexmax the collected info continues to be gathered and shared.  You're both great!
  • I like Ashlings <3 It sounds adorable ! <3 Also, thanks for the post! <3
  • Well the videos will have to suffice.  Thanks @Diura!  Between you and @Lexmax the collected info continues to be gathered and shared.  You're both great!
    Ariatras said:
    I like Ashlings <3 It sounds adorable ! <3 Also, thanks for the post! <3
    Thanks guys <3:3 Three days to go now *gasp!*
  • I thought @lexmax was the Soul Man
  • We're down to hours now.  <excitement>  To watch the live feed, it is going to be thru their channel that they do the Live Streams on, correct?
  • Minutes!
  • No more sleeps! (Unless you take a nap)
  • 1st pax stream is now live its all a bit adhoc lol