Options

Will this be available on MAC?

Hi everyone,
Thought I would put it out in the AoCmosphere and ask if this will also be released on MAC, I have searched but to no avail,I have a mate who only uses MAC due to his work requirements,so for him to have another system just for gaming is not in his budget, plus i'm sure he wouldn't be the only 1 on MAC who would want this life altering title.   :wink:

Comments

  • Options
    Someone will come up with a Steven quote. But I do believe they'll focus on Windows first. Mac will probably come in the future. 
  • Options
    Ariatras said:
    Someone will come up with a Steven quote. But I do believe they'll focus on Windows first. Mac will probably come in the future. 
    Would be great for all those poor MAC users..   8(>.<)8    :wink:
  • Options
    The focus is to launch on Windows and with success and growth explore expansion to additional platforms =)
  • Options
    MrNoNo said:
    Ariatras said:
    Someone will come up with a Steven quote. But I do believe they'll focus on Windows first. Mac will probably come in the future. 
    Would be great for all those poor MAC users..   8(>.<)8    :wink:
    "Poor" Macs are the most overpriced pieces of hardware ever...They make Alienware look like a bargain :p 
  • Options

    Belewyn said:
    The focus is to launch on Windows and with success and growth explore expansion to additional platforms =)
    The way I interpret everything about this company tells me they will mos def work on making it cross platform,guess we'll just wait and see..   :smiley:
  • Options
    Current plan is Windows only, but I am sure they could expand to Mac if it pays off.
    Your friend could alternatively use Bootcamp and a free copy of Windows 10 to play the game.
  • Options
    Does Apple have an application like Wine on Linux? Though, I agree, just dualboot.
  • Options
    FliP said:
    Current plan is Windows only, but I am sure they could expand to Mac if it pays off.
    Your friend could alternatively use Bootcamp and a free copy of Windows 10 to play the game.
    Thanks for that,i'll let him know.   :wink:
  • Options
    Dear Developers,
    Most MMORPGs are for both platforms, please make this for Mac as well as PC.
    This should have been clarified before the kick starter and summer backing
  • Options
    Currently, the game is only being made for windows. 

This discussion has been closed.