Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

how do i download ashes of creation so i can play?

how do i download ashes of creation so i can play? please someone help me out 

Comments

• Options
    You climb inside your freezer and set the alarm for 2020.
  • Options
    httpscdndiscordappcomattachments337708209303453696352556297323020288unknownpng
  • Options
    i bet most of us arent even alive anymore in 2020....
  • Options
    This morning I saw myself in the mirror and I couldn't believe how much  better looking I got just since yesterday.
  • Options
    So, you're saying - and I was kind of aware of this before but graphics have a way of cementing things - that if you happen to 'win' a key somewhere you get a whole year of access over people who actually backed the game with thier money.

I'm not assuming that key giveaway alpha will run a whole year, but there is already at least 2 phases of KS alpha's which helps manage numbers a little more which I understand is an issue concerning early builds etc, and actually was quoted as 'Earliest access to Ashes'

Also I am aware that dates, times change. But it's going to be a long year wait after knowing the first general public is playing / testing.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    @Xephita The alpha 0 will be more of a dog and pony show for a very limited group and very limited time under NDA. The earliest access to Ashes was yet another example of IS word smithing stuff to fit a narrative. The persistent Alpha phase 1 will be an actual testing alpha build while the alpha 0 will most likely be an on rails limited experience similar to what they are going to do at PAX. So while they will get a small demo taste, alpha 1 will be the full game map, just buggy as hell with none of the systems optimized or finalized, thus being "earliest access to Ashes."
This discussion has been closed.