Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The meaning of Verra.

2»

Comments

• Options
    @Nagash buddy, I love necromancy too but that doesn't stop us from needing to say the name properly.
    It seems my phone hates the word so it changed it for me. thanks for the heads up
  • Options
    Np, lol.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    V is for the various skills you'll have
    E is for everything you'll craft
    R is for the random events you'll love
    R is for the rewarding sense of accomplishment you'll feel
    A is for altitude you'll reach when you level up your character to the nth degree

Put it all together and that spells Verra, the land inside the hollow planet we call Terra. 
  • Options
    sunfrog said:
    V is for the various skills you'll have
    E is for everything you'll craft
    R is for the random events you'll love
    R is for the rewarding sense of accomplishment you'll feel
    A is for altitude you'll reach when you level up your character to the nth degree

Put it all together and that spells Verra, the land inside the hollow planet we call Terra. 
    now all we need is music ^^
  • Options
    Verra sounds like a avatar world to me.
  • Options
    nagash said:
    As holy terra is the birth place of mankind so will Verra be the rebirth of MMOs
    Resurgam
    I hope that at the ripe young age of 38 I will be living the "Golden Age of our genre".
  • Options
    Kratz said:
    nagash said:
    As holy terra is the birth place of mankind so will Verra be the rebirth of MMOs
    Resurgam
    I hope that at the ripe young age of 38 I will be living the "Golden Age of our genre".
    im happy you got the reference ^^