Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha

Well i got a question regarding the alpha state of the game. I know that it will launch at 15/9 but i have no clue about the price... Is it gonna be the price of normal monthly subscription?

Comments

• Options
    15/12* is the date actually. And there is no price for this Alpha, invitation only. You may buy access to other Alphas and Betas in future, prices are unknown as of yet. 
  • Options
    Subscription being considered is $15 a month.
  • Options
    AeonAuron said:
    15/12* is the date actually. And there is no price for this Alpha, invitation only. You may buy access to other Alphas and Betas in future, prices are unknown as of yet. 
    oh i see, i went to the store also and i found out that you can purchase alpha access with sth like 200 dollars .-. anyways thanks man
  • Options
    T-Elf said:
    Subscription being considered is $15 a month.
    yup i know and its a good price for sub fee since games like ff14 have the same price
  • Options
    Alpha 1&2 and Beta 1&2 are purchased keys, they do NOT require a subscription to play.

• Options
    Thank you UnknownSystemError. @NightSongGr did that answer your question?
  • Options
    Alpha 1&2 and Beta 1&2 are purchased keys, they do NOT require a subscription to play.

thanks a lot bud that was really helpful
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    Thank you UnknownSystemError. @NightSongGr did that answer your question?
    yup it surely did and if i have further questions i wont hesitate asking!
This discussion has been closed.