Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Am I too late?

The first quest of AoE appears to be getting a hold of a alpha key. I have a plan, I have found a pizza place in San Diego called pizza del mar which is fairly close to the studio and I can probably order a pizza online to get delivered to the studio. Do I bribe the gods with a pizza? 

Comments

• Options
    I found out about AoC whilst moving house, to the annoyance of my other half. I have been binge watching YouTube videos about the game for ages. I love the node concept, its elegant and drives what looks like will be a dynamic world. But what's this? I have missed the Kickstarter. How will I play in December? I have joined a guild and everything!! How can I remedy this? I don't want to start kidnapping developers and holding hostage for early access keys but desperate times call for desperate measures. 

Not crazy

MaybeMan
  • Options
    Welcome @maybeman. You can purchase early access at the store (alpha 2 and beta 2) and also be in a chance to win alpha 0 access right here in the community 
  • Options
    So you're saying I gotta make them love me? 

If you're reading this Intrepid I once saved a boy from being beaten up at school to the detriment of my own face and I would do the same for you!

...maybe
  • Options
    MaybeMan said:

If you're reading this Intrepid I once saved a boy from being beaten up at school to the detriment of my own face and I would do the same for you!

...maybe
    he lives up to his name that alone is worth a key ^^
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    only way to play in December is getting lucky sadly.
    Nonetheless.. welcome to the community (of waiting people) :)
  • Options

Choooo chooooooo! 
    Welcome aboard!
  • Options
    Where can I get one of these 'Hype' tickets? 
  • Options
    MaybeMan said:
    Where can I get one of these 'Hype' tickets? 
    Twitch streams or weekly drawings.

But you can buy future alpha and beta keys to :)

Welcome ;)
  • Options
    Ill be in beta, Im satisfied with that.. gods luck though hoss.
  • Options
    MaybeMan said:

...maybe
    Is your face usually it's own detriment?

Because it's more impressive depending on the answer.
  • Options
    Welcome MaybeMan!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community @MaybeMan ;)!
  • Options
    Its never too late mysterion, err I mean @MaybeMan , a big welcome to the community though

• Options
    Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Welcome @MaybeMan! The only thing I can do is wish you the best of luck at winning one of the weekly alpha0 keys! 
  • Options
    I need to get their attention. If I baked a cake and sent it to their office actually what if I paid for a cake to be delivered no no screw cake what I will do is order pizza for them online and just ask the people who deliver it to pass on the message for me. Yeah. That should do it
  • Options
    Ok so I found a pizza place. It's called Pizza Del Mar but it's like 23 dollars for a pizza. What! No wonder it costs so much for an alpha key. That's crazy. Also I found their address but I don't know if the studio is gated. This could be tricky. 
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    The first quest of AoE appears to be getting a hold of a alpha key. I have a plan, I have found a pizza place in San Diego called pizza del mar which is fairly close to the studio and I can probably order a pizza online to get delivered to the studio. Do I bribe the gods with a pizza? 
  • Options
    we all need a pizza delivery boy ^^
  • Options
    Ok I have started a poll in general discussion I need help deciding whether to invest this sort of pizza money
  • Options
    Get to know the cast, act like you don't. Befriend them. Then say, when you've gotten close to one. I cancelled my WoW subscription, the game just doesn't feel social anymore, it's mostly single player.

They'll be all like, oh, mate! I'm working on an MMO that's just right for you, here's a key.

Sadly, I'd have to move to the US.
  • Options
    Bring them ice cream.   
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. 
  • Options
    That would be p2w... pizza to win :o
  • Options
    the question is pineapple or not
  • Options
    Maybe we can turn this into a pizza crowdfunding.
  • Options
    Lol I like the idea of pizza crowdfunding. 
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    This would be a glorious idea for the next livestream.
  • Options
    Pizza bribery is not going to work. I'm sure they would like to eat the pizza though if you want to send them one.
  • Options
    Sending pizza won't hurt your chances, and they might get aquainted with your name.