Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Am I too late?

Comments

• Options
    It's a tight poll. I mean if I was intrepid I would start voting on here
  • Options
    Buy the pizza and deliver it yourself.
    Everyday.
  • Options
    Ask to help the icecream truck for free. In exchange to giving out free icecream to a few people of your choice. And give them icecream free of charge, daily.
  • Options
    A appreciate all these great ideas but not living in America is going make it tricky. It's either pizza or kidnapping one of the developers. I just thought pizza might be an easier solution
  • Options
    MaybeMan said:
    A appreciate all these great ideas but not living in America is going make it tricky. It's either pizza or kidnapping one of the developers. I just thought pizza might be an easier solution
    I can help with the kidnapping

• Options
    Pit-Zuh
  • Options
    Depends on if you slip something into the pizza to make them susceptible to suggestions for a while.
  • Options
    So we should totally start sending them encouragement pizza. And thank you pizza. Well lets face it, pizza embodies all positive feelings and sentiments.
  • Options
    Maybe
  • Options
    Maybe I could spell out suggestions in the pizza toppings to influence them. 
  • Options
    Its not bribery if you give all of us who reply a pizza. I would put in a good word for you while I dine on free pizza, not sure how far my word goes but you and I would both find out! 
  • Options
    I was born and raised in San Diego. That has got to count for something!
  • Options
    Sounds like a great plan for a restraining order. Pretend you bought the team 8 Large Pizzas and buy the Alpha key instead. Stay out of jail.
  • Options
    You would have thought 8 but the pizza place I looked at, I could literally only buy 4 pizzas for 100 dollars. 
  • Options

Heya,

You had (2) of the same post so I have merged them to this poll for purpose of continuity.

Thanks <3

• Options
    Belewyn said:

Heya,

You had (2) of the same post so I have merged them to this poll for purpose of continuity.

Thanks <3

Yes Belewyn but you haven't voted!
  • Options
    One must pay me to vote. I accept payment in Thai food, steak and or tacos =3
  • Options
    The food bill for this alpha key is starting to add up
  • Options
    I will take an earl grey tea if you are doing a food run 
  • Options
    On one of their Twitch Live Streams, they basically said they buy a ton of pizza for the office on a weekly basis, and I believe they mentioned the pizza place by name.

That being said, it might be cheaper just to buy a key still up from PAX in the Store right now... or just hand deliver the pizza instead of the delivery person.

On a totally different note... and I promise this isn't intended to sound harsh; but, if you already worship them as gods, it can come across as somebody that doesn't challenge them intellectually or even from a design perspective (assuming you're blindly thinking everything they create is pure gold), which would make a good addition to the team.

That being said... bring an impressive resume in addition to the pizza!  ;)
  • Options
    Caelron said:
    On one of their Twitch Live Streams, they basically said they buy a ton of pizza for the office on a weekly basis, and I believe they mentioned the pizza place by name.

That being said, it might be cheaper just to buy a key still up from PAX in the Store right now... or just hand deliver the pizza instead of the delivery person.

On a totally different note... and I promise this isn't intended to sound harsh; but, if you already worship them as gods, it can come across as somebody that doesn't challenge them intellectually or even from a design perspective (assuming you're blindly thinking everything they create is pure gold), which would make a good addition to the team.

That being said... bring an impressive resume in addition to the pizza!  ;)

Beloved Gods do not listen to this heretic. We are mere mortals we cannot hope to fathom the realms of the gods. I merely pray that I may enter into servitude so that I may be blessed with the Divine alpha key. Amen.
  • Options
    Why am I so hungry after reading this thread...?
  • Options
    Do it I dare you!
  • Options
    If you do send them Pizza, please for the love of god don't have Pineapple  put on it, because that's just a sin!
  • Options
    Jigsaw said:
    If you do send them Pizza, please for the love of god don't have Pineapple  put on it, because that's just a sin!
    I'll help pay if you put Pineapple on it.
  • Options
    Caelron said:
    Jigsaw said:
    I'll help pay if you put Pineapple on it.
    Gross.  :s
  • Options
    If you have to be just as lucky at getting a key as you need to be with girls then I am screwed :s
  • Options
    If you have to be just as lucky at getting a key as you need to be with girls then I am screwed :s
    Damn man that's tough.  :'(
  • Options
    We all got our hustle, SEND THE PIZZA
  • Options
    Ok does anyone know when the next twitch stream is going to be?