Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

New to Verra

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited September 2017 in The Newly Arrived
Hi there,

I just learned of AoC this very morning. I started playing MMOs in 1999, enjoyed four years of EQ2, played some Vanguard (to buggy on release and my hardware was not up to it :D) and several other MMOs which have been done by different devs. I have been interested in further adventures in Norrath, but hey, I am sure this Verra has nice daughters too ;)

I am very intrigued by this node system. Though I am not a huge fan of pvp, the games ideas sound amazing. But over the years as a veteran MMORPG player I have learned patience and not to get too enthusiastic during feature discussions in an upcoming game.

I am a member of a german MMORPG guild as well and will sniff around for the coming months to see whether Verra could be a new home for some of my fellow players.

Good stuff so far. You have great ideas. I am very curious if and how they will work out when the release is around the corner. ;)

Comments

• Options
    Well a very warm welcome to the Community <3
  • Options
    welcome to ashes of creation @Goemoe
  • Options
    Thank you for joining our awesome community @Goemoe :smiley: There are many joys in store for seasoned MMO veterans like yourself.
  • Options
    Herrow and welcome to our pilgrimage into new and hopeful lands. May the gods provide you with your own pair of sandals for an enjoyable journey
  • Options
    Welkommen! < most of my German vocab, mais je parle français.
    I too am hoping for a non-English community.  I live in America but I have French relatives and generally spend my time in MMOs playing in French to at least get some regular exposure and not forget what I know.

Folks are pretty nice here so far, the occasional passionate spat, but we're all friends in the end.  The game is still quite a ways out before release though.

• Options
    DueyBear said:
    Welkommen! < most of my German vocab, mais je parle français.
    I too am hoping for a non-English community.  I live in America but I have French relatives and generally spend my time in MMOs playing in French to at least get some regular exposure and not forget what I know.

Folks are pretty nice here so far, the occasional passionate spat, but we're all friends in the end.  The game is still quite a ways out before release though.

that's fighting talk sir   o:)

• Options
    Welcome to our community!
  • Options
    Welcome @Goemoe! ^^ It's nice to see more Germans in here.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community @Goemoe.
  • Options
    Thank you for the warm welcome. I still have some youtube vids to see, before I am able to start discussing in here ;)
  • Options

Welcome to our community! o/
  • Options
    Welcome to the community @Goemoe!
  • Options
    Always good to have a new gaming vet! Welcome @Goemoe!
  • Options
    Welcome to the world of VERRA!!!! 
  • Options
    Welcome :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    Very very warm welcome! Glad you made the right decision to join the community!