Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

New to Verra

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited September 2017 in The Newly Arrived
Hi there,

I just learned of AoC this very morning. I started playing MMOs in 1999, enjoyed four years of EQ2, played some Vanguard (to buggy on release and my hardware was not up to it :D) and several other MMOs which have been done by different devs. I have been interested in further adventures in Norrath, but hey, I am sure this Verra has nice daughters too ;)

I am very intrigued by this node system. Though I am not a huge fan of pvp, the games ideas sound amazing. But over the years as a veteran MMORPG player I have learned patience and not to get too enthusiastic during feature discussions in an upcoming game.

I am a member of a german MMORPG guild as well and will sniff around for the coming months to see whether Verra could be a new home for some of my fellow players.

Good stuff so far. You have great ideas. I am very curious if and how they will work out when the release is around the corner. ;)

Comments