Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ashes of Creation (Vanilla) Forums - How To Guide

Comments

• Options
    Interesting
  • Options
    I learned so much...
  • Options
    I had a dream of a rainbow forum post, and now my dreams are going to come true!

• Options
    I needed this guide, time to get myself more involved :)
  • Options
    I look forward to your posts.

P.S. Great signature
  • Options
    You should include the full badge list and leaderboard. 
  • Options
    Elder said:
    I know some of the badges are no longer part of the forums such as the disagree 
  • Options
    Elder said:
    Link to the badges and leaderboard is in the OP.
  • Options
    @lexmax must have missed it, gj
  • Options
    I still miss some of the old votings buttons 
  • Options
    Points system on forum is a worst possible thing for usefulness of the forum. It only promotes excessive spam.
  • Options
    No one will like or lol spam?
  • Options
    I feel that lol's should be worth more than likes. It's harder to be funny than approved of. 
  • Options
    Angelcry said:
    I feel that lol's should be worth more than likes. It's harder to be funny than approved of. 
    I approve of this post ^^
  • Options
    If they were worth different amounts people would give lols just because they're worth more. You can only choose one so they should be worth the same amount. 
  • Options
    I'm just joking. See, it wasn't funny. Hence my point.  ;) 
  • Options
    [agree]

:( where have you gone my old friend.... I now am left with nothing to show my appreciation to folks for things they have written other than like or lol....I end up spamming like so much that my likes mean nothing.... *le sigh*

• Options
    Megs said:
    [agree]

:( where have you gone my old friend.... I now am left with nothing to show my appreciation to folks for things they have written other than like or lol....I end up spamming like so much that my likes mean nothing.... *le sigh*

I miss disagree and insightful
  • Options
    Nice Guide. Ty :) Rly helpful
  • Options
    Looking forward to my next adventure. Been away for several years and ready to get back into the fray. Excited about joining the team
  • Options
    Thank you for this guide :wink:
  • Options
    Thank you. 
  • Options
    As a new arrival, this is a welcoming sight. thank you so much!
  • Options
    Well Hello!! I just learned about this game through The Lazy Peon! I'm so excited!!
  • Options
    Update: Forum signatures are now functioning :)
  • Options
    Nice guide thx <3 ^^
  • Options
    I have been peeking in on this game, and will be delighted to have the chance to play eventually. :smile:  Going to be lots of Energy drinks and Pizza nights grinding away :wink:
  • Options
    Hey, this guide was where helpfull to me :)
  • Options
    Looking forward to this a lot, high hopes!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited April 2018
    So I just increase my knowledge of the forums ten fold by looking at this post. Thank you @lexmax for such a well laid out road map to creating an awesome forum experience for ourselves!