Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Stoner guild LEL

In all serious though, I'm a stoner but also a huge anime fan. I love the anime's where everyone in these MMO video game worlds and they meet up with people and all start from level 1 and just become these amazing guild/party. It's been somewhat of a dream of mine to do that on an MMO, so if you feel the same way or know someone who feels the same way. I'd love to get with you lovers of anime,MMO,W***, and make a legacy in this new world. I am in college and i hope to be able to grind as much as i can but Rome wasn't built in a day right. It's OK if some can't play everyday but are guild will get better and bigger. 
Leave thoughts and comments:)

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    Stoner?

Image result for life of brian stoning
  • Options
    That sounds like a HIGHly interesting guild. Hahaha - I'm so lonely ._.
  • Options
    It just doesn't seem like there would be a lot of motivation, but lots of snacks...
  • Options
  • Options
    I can just hear you guys doing a raid boss
  • Options
    Whoooow like far out man ... did the big dude just like ... I dunno man, like cast magic missile or something? So freaking trippy =P
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    Whoooow like far out man ... did the big dude just like ... I dunno man, like cast magic missile or something? So freaking trippy=P
    @Belewyn when did you join them?
  • Options
    <-- has never been high in her life but has watched Cheech and Chong a few times =)
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    <-- has never been high in her life but has watched Cheech and Chong a few times =)
    I think that's worse than being high ^^
  • Options
    @Belewyn is high on life. 

Or meth. I think that's the same thing.

Well maybe just my life...
  • Options
    Herb farming in-game.  Only legal in half the nodes.
  • Options
    These comments are funny AF. Wish you guys knew the joy of being high of weed and playing an MMO its the best STATS go up lul seriously message me if someone like to join dont need to smoke but would like someone eager to become a legend like the rest of us
  • Options
    Lol, well I've seen my fair share of anime! I am the leader of The Ronin Legion, our very emblem is Japanese! so if it takes your fancy message me on discord: Fire Frenzy#5179
  • Options
    I kinda like the idea of everyone waiting at the entrance of a raid boss room while they all go take fat dabs or bong rips...lol Best raid ever.
  • Options
    I'm clearly needed in this conversation as no one smokes more than me. I hold up my entire raid group for a hit! Ask @Hecayte
  • Options
    Dude that raid would be fucking done lmao