Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

OFF TOPIC: Doing Research for a Project - NEED HELP!

Good afternoon all,

I am doing some research for a project that I'm working on. If you're willing to spend a minute or two, please fill out the survey below about your Soft Drink preferences.

I Greatly Appreciate any and all help.

Thanks!

Survey Link: https://goo.gl/forms/4aYnb8J8Q0mG6fQQ2

Comments

• Options
    Filled out the survey, hope it helps.

Your survey made me thirsty.
  • Options
    Good afternoon all,

I am doing some research for a project that I'm working on. If you're willing to spend a minute or two, please fill out the survey below about your Soft Drink preferences.

I Greatly Appreciate any and all help.

Thanks!

Survey Link: https://goo.gl/forms/4aYnb8J8Q0mG6fQQ2

Soft what? Pffft....nothing goes down my loo that ain't ale!!

PS - Was happy to help ;)

• Options
    Done! Good luck with your survey! I know when I was at uni trying to get people to fill out my surveys was hell xD
  • Options
    Thanks, I really appreciate it.

@Kratz lol had a good chuckle at that one. Have you tried mead?!
  • Options
    Thanks, I really appreciate it.

@Kratz lol had a good chuckle at that one. Have you tried mead?!
    I dare say I haven't, do you recommend sir? I'll get onto @Mazikar and see if he can order some in ;)
  • Options
    I'm a real big fan, just got my first bottle a few months ago.

It's different.... but great.

These ones are all great and a good variety.
    https://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Legend-Traditional-Variety-Mixed/dp/B00IO34ZWO/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&qid=1507749610&sr=8-18&keywords=mead

• Options
    That took a lot less long than I anticipated. Now I'm thirsty for a Pepsi Max.

Hope it helps.
  • Options
    My body is a temple and no liquid with more or less than a single malt goes into it.

Happy to help
  • Options
    My survey was both helpful and silly :smiley: hope mine breaks the monotony for you haha
  • Options
    Hmm I seem to be too old for your survey 18 to 35. Plus honestly didn't apply anyway I pretty much only drink water, and that comes free from the tap.
  • Options
    Apparently I am too old otherwise I would help. I too mostly drink water and home brewed tea. Sometimes a nice cranberry juice if I can find the one that's not a mix of a dozen different juices and tons of added sugar. Also, Ales & Lagers for me.
  • Options
    Filled it out. Rose lemonade is god-tier, just found out about it earlier this year but it's expensive
  • Options
    Varkun said:
    Hmm I seem to be too old for your survey 18 to 35. Plus honestly didn't apply anyway I pretty much only drink water, and that comes free from the tap.
    Not exactly free, but I get your point. Tapwater is delicious :)
  • Options
    Ariatras said:
    Varkun said:
    Not exactly free, but I get your point. Tapwater is delicious :)

Well that is true, council rates and all that.
  • Options
    Not sure why the 18-35 is there, it shouldn't be. Also, if you aren't a pop drinker, please still fill it out! This is useful knowledge as well :)

Thanks to all who have already done so, I greatly appreciate it. You're the best!
  • Options
    Cold mountain spring water fresh from the artesian well is the way to go.
  • Options
    hahaha cylver :tongue:

I'm still a good ways below my goal for this, any and all participation is greatly appreciated!!! :)

Thank you thank you thank you!